Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Jukers,

It is that time for my timing chain to be replaced as per the owners manual/maintenance schedule.
I wanted to know what is the estimated costs to do this at the stealership and/or your local auto shops.
What else needs to be changed along with this timing chain if any.
Is this something I can trust at a local shop or only the dealership?
Wondering how many hours would the local shop charge for this kind of work.

Anyone else have experience with high mileage on their juke and if so, is it still reliable after this many miles? I don't have much issues with my 2015 Juke SV. Only major things so far was replacing both cv axles recently since the cv boot ripped but I was still driving for a few months afterwards. I do have to change spark plugs soon since it's approaching 75k miles since the last change. I'm currently sitting at 149,500 miles on the odometer. The other minor issue is my driver side door look makes a grinding noise when it autolocks, but it still locks, probably just the worm gear is loose.

Other than that, my Juke has been troubel free for me since I bought it brand new in 2015.
I hope it makes it to 300k and beyond.

·
Vendor
842 Posts
Front mail seal, vavle cover gasket, timing cover o-rings, timing chain guide, timing chain tensioner guide, timing chain tensioner, timing chain crank gear, oil pump chain, oil pump tensioner, intercooler piping gasket to turbo, and if you are already this far, take the lower pan off and replace the oil pump with a fresh one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts