Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have recently noticed my juke is making a tickling noise when I'm driving on dumpy roads or accelerating. The noise is like when having few coins on the door compartment... I think there is two metal touching each other..please advise if there is a fix for this noise
Thank you

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Noise of any kind is difficult to diagnose over the internet. Anybody who offers you any suggestions is merely guessing and if you take them up on their guess than you just end up throwing parts at the car hoping for the best.

My suggestion is taking it to a reputable mechanic who can take the car out for a drive and offer a more accurate assessment of the problem.

·
Super Moderator
2,303 Posts
If you can get a video/audio recording and try and pinpoint a more precise location of the noise we can give you our best guess. However, as stated above, rattles, ticking, creaks, etc are best diagnosed in person by a mechanic with a good ear and better knowledge of car parts.

Also, do not revive old dead threads from 6+ years ago. Most of the people you’re asking for updates from haven’t been back on the forums in a few years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts