Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I need some help!

I have a 2013 Juke Nismo that has just started making a strange ticking noise.. Essentially when warm if you rev it from idle it’s making a ticking noise however disappears during de-acceleration(revs dropping).. it’s present through all gears when accelerating and at idle. I have taken to 2 garages and they could not diagnose! It’s really annoying in the cabin hearing the noise, makes me hate driving my Nismo ? If anybody has the same or knows what it is please help ?

Thank you

·
Registered
324 Posts
my nismo has terrible road/wind/engine/tire noise. it comes with owning a juke ahahahahaha. cheaply made and poorly insulated. upgrade your speakers and blast out the sound - fixes all the noise problems...unless you have the windows down!!

·
Administrator
13,173 Posts
Well that sounds like the Tensioner Pulley bearing to me but its a recording and hard to tell.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2013 juke with the same problem, what I observed is rust coming from either the pulley or the compressor area where the serpentine belt is also coated with rust, which means that, which mean that something along the belt travel has failed, I am suspecting is the compressor pulley bearing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts