Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

41 - 60 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Nah, I'm going to say it wasn't. It was more of a memory lapse.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I should've remembered that your favourite movie is Dumb & Dumber. You're up late!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Happy Monday!!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Wakey, wakey...time to start the week off right! Get out there and jog your mile, breathe in that fresh air and then off to enrich those inquiring minds of your students!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
The Juke I wanted has been sold. Back to the drawing board. :(

·
Super Moderator
10,133 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Maybe I should go for one of these.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Good news! The buyer couldn't get approval for financing so my Juke is back up for sale!! Luck is on my side! Time to buy a lottery ticket!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Bad news: Went to look at the white/purple Juke and I didn't like it. It had a dent at the front under the headlight. I tried to not let that bother me, but even the purple wasn't the shade of purple that I particularly like and the car just wasn't calling out to me, so I let it go.

Good news: Found yet another white Juke and this one had the red console inside, however, no red spoiler and no red detailing outside. At least it was a 2017 AWD SL with only 33,000 kms. Took it for a test drive and checked it out both inside and out, no dents, no accidents so now I am a proud owner of another Juke! I am on the lookout for a red spoiler and all the red detailing I can find to make it look pretty, and also one of those dimming rear view mirrors. Back to the internet I go!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congratulations! Can you live without the spoiler? They can break in the automatic car wash you know.
If you have your heart set on one use a touchless wash.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
No, have to have a spoiler. It looks too plain in the back without it. Once you have one, you can't go back and not have one.

Do you know if there were two different shades of white available in Canada?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I am now the proud owner of a 2017 AWD SL Juke in pearl white. Once I get all the red goodies to add onto it and the red spoiler, it will be complete. Now my 2011 Juke has a baby sister. Love the 360 cam!

Attachments

·
Registered
718 Posts
mmmm.jpg

Mine's whiter :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
718 Posts
spoilerandwingking price is actually cheaper now... think I paid almost $200 for my QAB don't remember

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
Is that USD or CDN $? $99 is cheap. And is it aftermarket?

·
Registered
718 Posts
$99US, aftermarket but 'factory original' so it's not some mock-up fake stupid looking thing. Really does clean up the rear end of the car (but you know this already) - no spoiler looks unfinished. Comes with a template thingy then you drill holes through the hatch and oddly enough, right where you drill the holes there's access from inside the hatch to bolt it up, like, almost like, some Jukes came with spoilers so they needed access.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I have to put holes in my baby?! The horror :eek: I can't watch!

Can you show me yours?

41 - 60 of 122 Posts