Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 40 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The bumper piece didn't lie flush with the side panel. The side panel was sticking out a little bit farther. And when you looked at the hatch, there was more space on the left side than the right side near the bottom. Also under one of the rear tail lights, it was raised slightly and there was a bit of rust under there. We asked if it had been in an accident and the dealer pulled the carfax report and it was written in there that it had been rear ended in the middle with over $14,000 damage. It's good to have someone with you who knows about cars! If I were by myself I probably would've said, looks great, I'll buy it!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I know I should feel good about myself that I walked away, but a tiny part of me still wants it. You know when you get that one little taste of something and you just want more, and when you know you can't get it any more, it just makes you crave it even more! NO NO NO...JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! 😖

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
May have found another Juke. 2015 AWD SL, special edition white and purple, 62,000 kms for $15,490. Never knew they had purple ones (unless it just looks purple in the pic). Looks like purple side mirrors, spoiler, rims, around the headlights and the strip at the bottom of the doors. Was that really a colour option??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
So if I compared your story of being in a foreign country with a stranger who wants to lead you away to an unknown destination, to my story, being at a used car dealership...somehow your story seems a bit more scarier than mine. Although I did have to walk across from one end of the dealership to the other with nothing but rows and rows of cars and who knows what lurked between them? 😧

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yours sounds like a scene from the movie, Hostel.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I just got an email from the used car dealership and he says he’ll fix the hatch for me. Okay, I’m still walking away...yup, I’m walking away...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Super Moderator
10,126 Posts
The White/Purple looks good.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Super Moderator
10,126 Posts
I hope to see it today so I’ll let you know what it’s like.
Uh oh. She likes Purple. There is one around me I see once in a while. Quite striking.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Another psychic moment?

21 - 40 of 122 Posts