Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
What boost is it running? And why is it so fat!? That is way too rich for any sort of good power.

Did you get it tuned or was this just to see what kind of power it makes?

·
Super Moderator
10,727 Posts
Hmmm. At least its not a 2J E-Tune.

Post up your final results. Be careful with your CVT.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yep, I started a 2J E-Tune months ago and still not done, not even near done! .. You send in your data log and then wait for days on end for a response that you don't get, unless you call them 2 or 3 times a day and send them an email.?

·
Super Moderator
10,727 Posts
Yep, I started a 2J E-Tune months ago and still not done, not even near done! .. You send in your data log and then wait for days on end for a response that you don't get, unless you call them 2 or 3 times a day and send them an email.?
LOLOL Thats Unreal

·
Super Moderator
1,773 Posts
yep sounds about right. he never finished my tune and what he did do was absolute dog doo-doo. He claimed my check engine light was either my fault or a bad MAF. in reality its because he doesn't know how to tune for the air flow characteristics of the Injen CAI. Anyway, I found a way more competent and much better tuner who did it in about 2 weeks and was way more thorough and the result is so far a great tune.

·
Super Moderator
10,727 Posts
Numbers are numbers

How does she drive?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Why does the dyno graph read 190hp/162tq yet at the top of the sheet it says otherwise?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts