Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Nissan Juke (SV, FWD, CVT)
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, chino here

ive been looking at wheels for my 2013 Nismo and seemingly everywhere i turn it was the general consensus that +35 was the lowest offset without poke and i believe that only applies to the non nismo models.

wheel size: 18x9.5 +22
tire size: 245/40r18

anywho, heres the pics

3/4 shot

slight front poke, ill probably just pull some camber to line up the bottom of the fender with the top lip.

rear is damn near perfect

fills in the gaps very nicely, no awful rubbing either.

bonus photo with the buddies daily r32

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks great, tires dont rub at all? And also where did you get those tail lights, thought they didn’t make them anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great, tires dont rub at all? And also where did you get those tail lights, thought they didn’t make them anymore

they rub a teeny bit under compression but aside from that theyre mint. its not enough rubbing to go in and fix either, itll fix itself eventually

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

OH and i bought the taillights off of croooober.co.jp its like a japanese auction website. be prepared for awful shipping prices though, the taillights were $100 and shipping ended up being about $200

·
Registered
3 Posts
So what would the ideal size need to be to have them sit flush? Like an 18x9.5 +25? +30?

Looks sick btw bud!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So what would the ideal size need to be to have them sit flush? Like an 18x9.5 +25? +30?

Looks sick btw bud!
it would be 18x9.5 +22 in the rear and more than likely a 18x9.5 +24/25

its very very close

thanks man✌🏽

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS 6MT
22 Posts
Looks good!
I was running +30 and rubbed like crazy. Albeit with people in the car. If you have people in the car just be aware it might rub like no tomorrow!

·
Administrator
11,906 Posts
it would be 18x9.5 +22 in the rear and more than likely a 18x9.5 +24/25

its very very close

thanks man✌🏽
You can get 4 of the same and run a 5mm or 10mm spacer in the rear.

Reactions: WhiteHorse

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks amazing. I love Bronze rims on White Jukes. What is your lowering setup?
Those tail lights are brilliant; very unique.

·
Registered
2016 Juke Nismo RS 6spd / 2J-FBO / Mamba 21TK / 290 WHP 20psi
19 Posts
Looks great!!! To help with some splash up might want to get some RockBlokz.
I'm running the Rays Nismo clubsports 18x9.5 +38 with 265 35 tires and am getting ready to drop it on some RSR coil overs. Not looking to slam it but should be fine with no rubbing and closing the wheelwell gap.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Feels like grave digging; but I had to shout out to the OP. That FMIC looks mean, very nice 👍🙂 great success.

·
Administrator
11,906 Posts
Love the looks of the car. Are those the parking lights that you removed and have those vents? Does it affect anything?
They did a Gator light delete mod. I am not sure if this lets the Juke be street legal as it will not have any forward facing turn signal.

Reactions: Ausjuk33

·
Registered
27 Posts
They did a Gator light delete mod. I am not sure if this lets the Juke be street legal as it will not have any forward facing turn signal.
OH I figured it wasn't street legal with removing the turn signals. It looks really cool though, even though it's not practical.

·
Administrator
11,906 Posts
You could do it. Just wire some yellow flashers.

·
Administrator
11,906 Posts
Don't know if it would be worth it at that point. Would take away from the clean look without the gators.
Get some retrofitted head lights with switch back halos for turn signals. Way better than OEM head lights for safety and that clean look with legal turn signals.

Reactions: Ausjuk33
1 - 20 of 27 Posts