Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yes but technically the OP has a 2011 Model year Juke made in 2010 so Nissan wont do a thing.
This exactly. I am so upset that I am at loss of words. The Nissan customer care reps were so unhelpful, refused even a penny of assistance. Kept on telling me over and over they did a throughout "review" of my case before deciding to deny assistance. I kept asking what the review consisted of, but they of course could only reflect to the fact that I was out of the manufacturer's warranty. I mentioned CVT problems persisting throughout 2010 and I am pretty damn sure I might as well have been speaking about differential equations. My family have been driving Nissan's since the early 90's and have guided so many family members to purchasing Nissans, we are talking 100's of thousands of $$$ to Nissan!! Being a couple both attending medical school, we don't have income for the next several years. We were paying for the car using student loans (peter robbing piper) and the only reason why I felt comfortable doing so was that the confidence in it lasting until one of us had income to pay it off.

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
This exactly. I am so upset that I am at loss of words. The Nissan customer care reps were so unhelpful, refused even a penny of assistance. Kept on telling me over and over they did a throughout "review" of my case before deciding to deny assistance. I kept asking what the review consisted of, but they of course could only reflect to the fact that I was out of the manufacturer's warranty. I mentioned CVT problems persisting throughout 2010 and I am pretty damn sure I might as well have been speaking about differential equations. My family have been driving Nissan's since the early 90's and have guided so many family members to purchasing Nissans, we are talking 100's of thousands of $$$ to Nissan!! Being a couple both attending medical school, we don't have income for the next several years. We were paying for the car using student loans (peter robbing piper) and the only reason why I felt comfortable doing so was that the confidence in it lasting until one of us had income to pay it off.
Exact same reason I will never own another Nissan.

·
Super Moderator
10,542 Posts
Well do what was suggested here to save $$$ and see what happens.

·
Super Moderator
10,542 Posts
Positive vibes.

See if they can change out the Behive trans filter too.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts