Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,417 Posts
You guys STILL did not watch and HEAR the video.

I give up.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Pretty sure everyone has watched & heard the video, and read the transcript. Yes, some individuals and some mainstream media are paraphrasing or implying meaning. But 1) he can't speak a concise and clear sentence, so 2) everyone has to interpret what he says.

If Obama, Pelosi, or any democrat had said, word for word, what he said, then republicans & democrats alike would be all over them for the same interpretation that most other rational people are making about it now. It's not a matter of context or any other reason, he clearly suggested that doctors and health officials around him should look into injecting disinfectant or finding a way to use disinfectant within the body to safely treat the virus. The problem that people have with this idea is that it makes it clear that he does not understand the function of disifectants or their effect on living human tissue. Also, the fact that the WORLD'S top private and public doctors are ALL working towards treatments and cures, but he thinks that he is going to make an out-of-the-box suggestion that those doctors might have overlooked? There is some serious ego, power, and intelligence issues there, as well as a serious set of human disconnects with society. And THAT is what people find problematic. It's not that mainstream media has it all wrong. It's not that democrats & mainstream media are being blind and deaf to what he says, it's that there are large amounts of smart and rational supporters of his that are throwing away their normally objective, rational thinking and try to justify these types of behavior. THAT is what is really frustrating, that it's not being met with objective, unbiased thinking. And that, to make it worse, this is the exact defense that is being thrown back by his supporters. That the people saying it as a defense of his actions know that they are lying to themselves, but that they have this completely irrational reason to continue to support everything he says.

·
Super Moderator
10,417 Posts
I guess no one here has given platelets or been on dialysis.......

Has a tanning bed been used and COVID levels been tested before and after ?

So until you taste Citrate in your mouth or you have a relative that uses dialysis and can understand that you may be able to wash the viral load to a lesser level and help stop the over reaction of the immune system.

We are not experts. Neither is he. He was bringing up "Reporter questions" before they were asked. But I guess that is not what he said even tho its transcripted in black and white and clearly audible.

So to any odd idea out there that is MOCKED. Shame on you. Without imagination. Without creativity. Where would we be today?

So just keep bashing our POTUS. Like he has been since Jan 20th of 2016.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I guess no one here has given platelets or been on dialysis.......

Has a tanning bed been used and COVID levels been tested before and after ?

So until you taste Citrate in your mouth or you have a relative that uses dialysis and can understand that you may be able to wash the viral load to a lesser level and help stop the over reaction of the immune system.

We are not experts. Neither is he. He was bringing up "Reporter questions" before they were asked. But I guess that is not what he said even tho its transcripted in black and white and clearly audible.

So to any odd idea out there that is MOCKED. Shame on you. Without imagination. Without creativity. Where would we be today?

So just keep bashing our POTUS. Like he has been since Jan 20th of 2016.
i totally understand what you're saying, but when, in all of history, has anyone ever 'appeared to be' this incompetent under the glare of the worlds media? whether he is a forward thinking genius, or a babbling nonsensical buffoon, when in history have so many of a leaders followers had to jump in & defend every one of his phrases or actions EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTHS?
why is he continually being bashed? do you, a hardcore supporter, think he has stood up & given clear & concise instruction to millions of people.
as i said previously...im open minded & can see (well i like to think) good & bad in all people. trump has certainly kicked the butt of this nation & not taken any $h1t from anyone..but somewhere down the line diplomacy & sense have to come into play.

its like constantly sticking up for & defending a rebellious family member, people are just gonna tire of doing it i think.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Wow! Haven’t been here for a while as I got rid of my Juke. To bad it’s not a Juke forum any more.

This should be moved to the off topic section of the forum
lol youre astute - clearly it is a juke forum.
i didnt know what part of the forum it was on. good spot haha

·
Super Moderator
4,005 Posts
Actually they changed the forum structure shortly ago and we don't know how to move threads from one section to another. I did it a few times but recently the edit functions dont work as well.

Back to the thread; This is a briefing from a doctor in Bakersfield California. Not Tennessee and not NY. Not filtered by the media to scare you. It is truly worth listening to.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
WOW! What happened to my poor thread! Gone for a few days and all hell breaks loose! :D

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Its much worse than it sounds. The people protesting are brainwashed idiots and the MSM has successfully argued (gaslighted) to millions that corporate interests and crisis profoteering are more important than human life. The protests and dumbass Bill Gates 5G conspiracies are minusule symptoms of a much larger problem. And we just eat it up. It's only April and things have not even begun to get full-tilt stupid in the US. I am not affiliated with a political party, so in the most non-emotional sense I can mean this, I honestly believe we are witnessing the largest embezzlement scheme and military coup in human history. Give it a few months and I don't think that will sound so tin foil hatty. Its all going according to plan. This is basically how the Banana Republic happened. Nixon and Reagan are creaming their pants right now in the grave.

Who wants to be my new family? @slumberbunny? @catwoman? I can cook my ass off, and keep your Jukes freshly detailed (not de-tailed).

OMG wtf is the USA doing? People protesting hospitals and demanding the right to be infected? Geez, you are OVER 50,000 dead now already, that's the highest in the world yet you open beaches. Come on. Please, get your sh*t together. Stay safe or really, don't and the herd will be culled.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I finally got refunded for a couple track days that won’t be going to because of the current situation. So I immediately spent that money on building a racing simulator.
Cant go to the track, so I’m bringing the track to me!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Who wants to be my new family? @slumberbunny? @catwoman? I can cook my ass off, and keep your Jukes freshly detailed (not de-tailed).
Do you do housework and give a good back rub? You'll have to find your way into Canada though, as I'm not going south of the border any time soon. I'll tell them you're my cousin if they ask me any questions. Or, if you're small enough, perhaps we can fit you in an instrument case like Carlos Ghosn did. If it can work for the boss of Nissan, I'm sure it could work for you too!

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
I had to look him up- life goals! For the uninitiated:

Do you do housework and give a good back rub? You'll have to find your way into Canada though, as I'm not going south of the border any time soon. I'll tell them you're my cousin if they ask me any questions. Or, if you're small enough, perhaps we can fit you in an instrument case like Carlos Ghosn did. If it can work for the boss of Nissan, I'm sure it could work for you too!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
Hey, TH3JUNIORMINT, I was in your area about a month or so ago before COVID-19 took over the world, and I was looking for you, but I didn't see your car. I kept yelling out, "Anyone seen Junior Mint?", but I got no replies.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
161 - 173 of 173 Posts