·
Registered
720 Posts
What company is it? Ie: what branch?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
We're in a state of emergency now!! Everyone get ready for the big lockdown!! Get out your hand sanitizer and masks!! DOOMSDAY IS COMING!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!:eek:😷

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
We're in a state of emergency now!! Everyone get ready for the big lockdown!! Get out your hand sanitizer and masks!! DOOMSDAY IS COMING!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!:eek:😷
You guys live your lives by social distancing, there are only a couple thousand people in Canada. How much further do they want you to move apart?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Cat - You at least have nothing to worry about. You know since this derived from an animal, you have the immunity already. The humans dont have the immunity. Actually, its going to transform again, for the 3rd time and make us all mutants or zombies. One or the other, its going to happen. Thats what the government doesnt want us to know....

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
We Canadians are everywhere!! We are in the millions...watch your back...

I worked for the government and now I'm laying low. The zombies are already out there! The Apocalypse has begun! BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID!!!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
If the zombies attack, I'll be ready!! Bring it on Baby!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
To get us through these difficult times, I've baked cookies for everyone! Come and taste my cookie...it's like a little taste of Heaven! 🍪 We can fight off these zombies together!!

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
To get us through these difficult times, I've baked cookies for everyone! Come and taste my cookie...it's like a little taste of Heaven! 🍪 We can fight off these zombies together!!
Ooh, cookies. How can anyone panic if they have cookies.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Ooh, cookies. How can anyone panic if they have cookies.
Very easily....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
My cookies are delectable and legendary.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I have a cookie safe zone. No crumbies around me!!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Of course! Nom nom!!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
That's the three of us defending the cookies! :D

C is the cookie...that's good enough for me!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Ohh man. That show has you caught already! Having said that, I just sat through it for a hour while the little one fell asleep on me...

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
41 - 60 of 107 Posts