Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 RS cvt awd. I put a cai on it today, on the test drive with it floored, it acts like the throttle is closing and opening when it shifts. Put stock intake track back on, and it runs fine. Any advice would be helpful. This is my first turbo car, always drove mustang's, but moved to Colorado and a high horse rear wheel drive is not fun driving in the snow and ice. The juke looked cool and awd I know will make my winter driving better, just dont have that torque off the line I'm use to. Has 67000 miles on it so not gonna do to much, it's a daily driver.

·
Registered
2013 Juke NISMO AWD CVT
40 Posts
Pics of how you have it set up? Could be unregulated air issue or some kind of resistance like a tube pinching when it pulls air...

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
ECU needs to "learn". I think a full battery disconnect and a pump on the brake pedal resets it. Then it's just a matter of time/miles. It will do it on its own naturally as well.

There's also an idle relearn procedure that might help. Search the forum for full details, cuz I don't remember it offhand.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No pics, put all OEM back on it, cant be an line's pinching, it's all hard pipe except the couplers, and the pipes all come very close to each other, so no gap for the coupler to pinch. Only one vacuum line to deal with also. I'll get it all back on and reset the computer , and see if that fixes the problem. I'll include pics when I get it back on. Also have bov, boost guage, oil catch can, louder horn, and light upgrades inside and out. Also got a lighted nismo emblem. Gonna keep stock head unit( less likely to be broken into for a stock radio) have two sets of crunch component speakers for front and rear doors, a crunch 1000.4 to run those and a crunch 1000.2 for the subs. Havent gotten them yet, still deciding on whats the best for my situation . Got frustrated from the car surging from the cai, I put it back stock an came inside.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts