Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first Juke. I find that if I take my eyes off the road for a second, the car verges to the right. I find it extremely sensitive and dangerous and have to keep both hands on the wheel at all times. It doesn't actually pull while I am driving. This is a first for me in 55yrs of driving. Is there possibly a fault with the steering?

·
Registered
652 Posts
take it to a repair center. We cannot tell you if your steering is damaged based off just a description. You could have a front end component that is loose or damaged.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
take it to a repair center. We cannot tell you if your steering is damaged based off just a description. You could have a front end component that is loose or damaged.
Thank you. There were two new front tyres fitted and I wonder if they were balanced.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Always get your vehicles aligned after new tires.
They were fitted before I bought it. I have been sold a pig in a poke. Lots of things wrong with it. I was warned about this 'renowned' company. Stupid me.

·
Super Moderator
11,574 Posts
If it is that bad. Take it to a mechanic.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Imagine how many feet are driven in just one second of distraction. At 30mph it is 44 feet(13.411 meters) per second; I have noticed that even quick glances at my phone yields unfavorable lane position.

Have you really been driving for 55 years?
I'm not suggesting that to be inaccurate, quite the contrary; That is a long time to be driving.

Try taking your car in for an alignment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts