Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Nissan Juke with about 60,000 miles on it. I’ve had a problem with it turning over a few times! I thought at first it was the key battery, changed that. When it happens I put the key by the black spot that is supposed to be the right spot to put it when the key isn’t connecting to the car. That has not worked either.. it takes about 7 times to get it to turn over.. any advice would be great! Thank you!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I actually just replaced my starter, I changed the brake switch and it worked for awhile but then failed again. I ended up getting stuck a bunch of places where (I have a turn key) the car would click but not start. No battery issues either, so after testing the power going to the starter when I turned the key it was getting power (alot of it by my multimeter). So one 4 hour mess later I changed the starter and I've never had that issue since. I'm at 67k and changed it about 500miles ago, for me it's kinda sad it went that early but hey the cars gotta drive. This might not be your issue but I figured I'd let you know.

·
Super Moderator
10,700 Posts
Thanks for the report back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts