Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

As the roads in the gta become less salty, but more pot-hole filled, I'm thinking we start to plan a meet for the end of spring.

I'm rather excited to wrap up the "stage one" of my build, and would love to see what others have been up to as well.

I'm not sure how many juke owners from the gta are on the forum, but I'm sure there's enough of us! Worst case, we can invite friends that drive other models to make it worth while.

Let me know your thoughts and we can try and plan something.

To me, a weeknight or and evening on a weekend would be a good time. I know everyone probably works different hours (I have a weird schedule myself), but I'm sure we can figure something out.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sure, I'm willing to...Following...

Hey guys and gals,

As the roads in the gta become less salty, but more pot-hole filled, I'm thinking we start to plan a meet for the end of spring.

I'm rather excited to wrap up the "stage one" of my build, and would love to see what others have been up to as well.

I'm not sure how many juke owners from the gta are on the forum, but I'm sure there's enough of us! Worst case, we can invite friends that drive other models to make it worth while.

Let me know your thoughts and we can try and plan something.

To me, a weeknight or and evening on a weekend would be a good time. I know everyone probably works different hours (I have a weird schedule myself), but I'm sure we can figure something out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts