Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this pic that kevin put up. I actually like the look of it. From what I read its not a factory option though. So aside from buying the actual spoiler you need to pay for installation and paint.

·
Registered
92 Posts
looks very nice! its not obnoxious looking like what you see on some cars these days. its really tasteful. too bad its not a factory option. i wouldve got this for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
so, it's not an option . . . not functional either, I presume, so why would you bother?

·
Registered
21 Posts
so, it's not an option . . . not functional either, I presume, so why would you bother?
Most spoilers aren't functional...it's purely a looks thing...nothing wrong with adding a look. I like it...would like to see a side view to see how it effects the look of the slanted roof.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just found this pic that kevin put up. I actually like the look of it. From what I read its not a factory option though. So aside from buying the actual spoiler you need to pay for installation and paint.

I notice it also has wind deflectors fitted.
Look good!!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Here's an options list and pricing which I found interesting. It says there's a spoiler available. This is from a San Francisco Chronicle blog:

Among the available options are a navigation system ($800, SV models only), sport package ($1,310), 17-inch gunmetal wheels ($950), interior illumination package ($490), chrome package ($540), rear roof spoiler ($390), illuminated kick plates ($280), carpeted floor and cargo mats ($170), splashguards ($120), vehicle alarm impact sensor ($120) and stainless steel exhaust outlet ($95).

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'll be the black sheep...
I like the sleek look; without spoiler :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
thanks for the pics...... Think to instal this on the car..

Where did you find the scale model btw?

·
Registered
71 Posts
IMO, it's not bad looking, but for a factory spoiler it looks very mid-'90's aftermarket-afterthought.

I think it would look better with a more functional, integrated, WRX wagon, type of spoiler.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'll be the black sheep...
I like the sleek look; without spoiler :)
Me too. The spoiler serves no function. If it helped the air flow or increased traction that would be great but it clearly does nothing. It's just show without substance. I've got a spoiler like that on my PT and a decent set of roof rails would be more useful. For the $300 + bucks there are other better options and you keep the clean look..

1 - 20 of 109 Posts