Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the long wait till the 25th of September starts here... Ordered my JUKE a 1.6 petrol Tenka in black (was tempted by the DiG turbo but would rather retain the lower CO2/tax and use less petrol!)

Visited my dealer on Saturday where they had a JUKE in the showroom, got to play with it a little, sadly no test drive just yet. Wife & I was suitably impressed so we paid our deposit and ordered one.

Hoping to be one of the first on the road over here with one! looking forward to the new '60' number plate!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,
New to the forum my name is mark am a Team leader at Nissan Sunderland working on the Juke line and i have to say this car is good, i cant wait for it to start full production
Am very impressed with the build quality, so i will be taking my qashqai in soon to order the juke most defo.

Any Questions about the Juke (within reason) i will try my best to answer

cheers

·
Registered
128 Posts
I ordered a black one, turbo engine and i had these friday and saturday the chance to drive my next car around Francfort, invited by Nissan.
You can follow this adventure on my blog.

·
Registered
70 Posts
New to the forum my name is mark am a Team leader at Nissan Sunderland working on the Juke line
Hello Mark,
Do Nissan ever have an 'Open Day' at the Sunderland factory when us members of the general public can have a look around?
If so, would we get anywhere near to where the Jukes are made?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Mark,
Do Nissan ever have an 'Open Day' at the Sunderland factory when us members of the general public can have a look around?
If so, would we get anywhere near to where the Jukes are made?
Hi,
Yes every day is more or less an open day, just a case of ringing the factory up and making arrangements to have a tour of the factory from press to body to the finale production line we have started full production although only building around 40-50 a day along with the Note. and we have our summer shut down (2 weeks off) you may want to give it about 1-2 months then we should be building around 500-600 a day then yo9u have a better chance of seeing them coming off the line

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered My Juke

Ordered my Nissan Juke 1.6 Dig-T 4WD Today. Got to wait until December 20th for Delivery as made in Japan. Am so envious of you guys that are getting yours in September. Get to Drive a 4WD in August at my Local Dealer. Whoop Whoop!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ordered my Nissan Juke 1.6 Dig-T 4WD Today. Got to wait until December 20th for Delivery as made in Japan. Am so envious of you guys that are getting yours in September. Get to Drive a 4WD in August at my Local Dealer. Whoop Whoop!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Andy ;) I just couldn't justice the extra £4k for the DiG-T 4WD. I'm sure you're gonna be very happy with it tho! Hope there's not too many on the road by then, I hear Nissan have already taken 1,250 pre-orders!

As for factory tour, my wife & I would be up for a tour, we got to see the MINI factory in oxford when we bought one, that was really interesting. Be cool to do it after we've taken delivery of our Juke too... (so start of oct?)

·
Registered
92 Posts
lucky people got to see the juke being made. i have to sit here behind a computer and just look at your pics.... :( congrats on everyone that ordered theirs already. post pics as soon as you get yours delivered.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts