Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here! I've enjoyed browsing through the feeds. I will be picking up my 2015 Juke Nismo on Monday. It has right around 52k miles. She is white with red side mirrors. I fell in love when I test drove it. First time nissan owner! I am making a trade from my 2015 Honda Accord ExL. I'm a little nervous only because I'm new to Nissan. And tips or advice?! Also, premium fuel fill ups? I have read and seen that it's required? Am I crazy for doing this trade. The Juke is just so beautiful and drives like a dream 馃槏

Thanks Guys!!!!!

Super Moderator
Welcome! Does the Juke have a CVT or 6MT transmission? Also AWD or FWD? If you have a CVT, make sure the CVT fluid is changed especially at that mileage as it鈥檚 near the factory recommended fluid change interval. Here on the forums we recommend closer to every 30k-40k miles for the fluid change. Premium fuel is recommended per the user manual, however many members here use regular with very little noticeable affect on performance or mileage range. It鈥檚 really a personal preference. I鈥檓 tuned specifically on premium, so I only run premium but it鈥檚 because that鈥檚 what the engine expects.

Do your oil changes, fluid changes, general maintenance and the Juke should last you a while.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Does the Juke have a CVT or 6MT transmission? Also AWD or FWD? If you have a CVT, make sure the CVT fluid is changed especially at that mileage as it鈥檚 near the factory recommended fluid change interval. Here on the forums we recommend closer to every 30k-40k miles for the fluid change. Premium fuel is recommended per the user manual, however many members here use regular with very little noticeable affect on performance or mileage range. It鈥檚 really a personal preference. I鈥檓 tuned specifically on premium, so I only run premium but it鈥檚 because that鈥檚 what the engine expects.

Do your oil changes, fluid changes, general maintenance and the Juke should last you a while.
It's CVT with Xtronic, AWD. Okay I will be sure to do that! I'll be taking it in within the first 3 days to get it checked out by my mechanic. It does have a carfax history of 2 accidents, mild to moderate. All looks well on the outside. But I am going to pay my trusted mechanic to check it out more thoroughly, I have a 3 day/300 mile return policy for it.

Has anyone found parts to be difficult to obtain for their Jukes, when needed? That was another question I felt the need to ask!

I intend on fully spoiling her and taking great care of her, as I do with all my cars!

Administrator
Welcome.

Parts are as easy as any car right now.

Just follow what your mechanic says plus change the CVT fluid and engine oil. All should be well after that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts