Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2004 Saturn Ion College car with 85,000 mi. on it. If I spend $1000 to fix some light body damage, the car is worth $2500. At the moment, if I don't lock the doors the dome lights will not turn off after I exit the car. I need 3 new tires for winter. This isn't an issue since I can get tires at a very low price from the automotive parts manufacturer I work for.

I was planning on getting a new car come the end of winter or the first non-regular maintenance event. I really am tired of this cheap p.o.s. I've been driving for 7 years.

I had settled on a Mazda 3 or Nissan Juke. With the release of the Juke this week, I was finally able to do a comparison test drive this weekend. I prefer the AWD Juke over the Mazda 3. I'll just need a roof rack for bike, skis, and camping. No one has fitted a roof rack for the Juke yet, though there are rails for it.

Won't somebody please bump me at a traffic light so I can get rid of my Saturn Ion with a clear conscience?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Oh man...I all sorts of thought you meant that you had a Juke and it got hit already.

That's exactly what happened to my Mazda 3 sGT when I first got it. Within the first 1000 miles, some nun (a nun!) ran a red light and T-boned me in an intersection. After getting her to pull over, I found her on her phone...calling the cops on HERSELF! lol

Extremely frustrating thing to happen, so I'm glad that isn't what happened to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts