Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

Sadly the Juke is gone but I do have some parts that I need to sell.

this is off a 2015 Nissan S 2WD automatic. I do not think there is a big difference between other models and levels but please make sure.
I am in MA by the Cape and ideally I would like to sell locally but I will ship as needed. Some stuff is a bit bulky so it will be a bit of an expense for the buyer.

Here is what I need to sell:

full set of
WeatherTech liners including the trunk liner. Those are in like new condition and they go for about $270 as a set how about $200 for the set I will pay for shipping for the lower 48 USA states. Only selling for USA buyers.

IMG_3371[1].JPG IMG_3372[1].JPG IMG_3373[1].JPG IMG_3374[1].JPG

About 3/4 of a gallon of OEM antifreeze. it goes for about $32 unopened how about $20 shipped again lower 48 US states. Again only selling to US buyers.

IMG_3375[1].JPG IMG_3376[1].JPG

One OEM oil filter
One power OEM steering unopened. i will add those to the automatic trans buyer no charge :)
IMG_3377[1].JPG

9 Quarts of OEM automatic transmission fluid unopened those were pricey how about $90 shipped to the lower 48 US states. Again only selling to US buyers.
1 quart about 1/2 full.

IMG_3379[1].JPG

2 OEM headlights from a 2015 Juke.
I put OEM HID on the car but sadly I never had the time to bring it to stock so those are not the HID's how about $100 for both and again I will ship in the lower 48 US states Pics to come

Everything is OBO but depending on the offer I will not ship that stuff for free.
PayPal is fine.

Regards

Nick

·
Registered
652 Posts
Ill take the fluids and headlights. I am right down the road from you, you drive it to me I'll buy it. Pm'ing you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everybody,

Sadly the Juke is gone but I do have some parts that I need to sell.

this is off a 2015 Nissan S 2WD automatic. I do not think there is a big difference between other models and levels but please make sure.
I am in MA by the Cape and ideally I would like to sell locally but I will ship as needed. Some stuff is a bit bulky so it will be a bit of an expense for the buyer.

Here is what I need to sell:

full set of
WeatherTech liners including the trunk liner. Those are in like new condition and they go for about $270 as a set how about $200 for the set I will pay for shipping for the lower 48 USA states. Only selling for USA buyers.

View attachment 190090 View attachment 190091 View attachment 190092 View attachment 190093

About 3/4 of a gallon of OEM antifreeze. it goes for about $32 unopened how about $20 shipped again lower 48 US states. Again only selling to US buyers.

View attachment 190094 View attachment 190095

One OEM oil filter
One power OEM steering unopened. i will add those to the automatic trans buyer no charge :)
View attachment 190096

9 Quarts of OEM automatic transmission fluid unopened those were pricey how about $90 shipped to the lower 48 US states. Again only selling to US buyers.
1 quart about 1/2 full.

View attachment 190097

2 OEM headlights from a 2015 Juke.
I put OEM HID on the car but sadly I never had the time to bring it to stock so those are not the HID's how about $100 for both and again I will ship in the lower 48 US states Pics to come

Everything is OBO but depending on the offer I will not ship that stuff for free.
PayPal is fine.

Regards

Nick
I will take the WeatherTech set. Let me know how you would like to get the $.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Our car doesn't need power steering fluid does it? It's fully electric, no pump. That fluid is useless for a Juke to my knowledge unless lower trim Jukes have hydrolic steering.

Reactions: nickg5

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup I know you are correct. I got it at one time and then researched and realized the same thing
either way I have it and its Nissan OEM might as well go to someone that may have a use to it. (Thus I will give it away with the other fluids)

·
Super Moderator
11,574 Posts
Weather Techs are a great deal shipped. Shipping aint cheap folks.

Reactions: nickg5
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.