Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Is it possible to get the SL without Leather and the Sunroof (if that's an option) ?

I heard that heated seats are possible without Leather.

Thanks,

"G"

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
The sunroof is standard on the SV and above, and I think the leather is standard on the SL. Your best bet is to get an SV with the nav/uprated stereo if you don't want the leather.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes and No

Moonroof is standard on SV and SL.Heated seats, leather, are standard on SL.
It is possible to do heated seats on cloth interior,SV or S,but NOT from Nissan as an option.They would have to be done by an aftermarket accessory place.
Heated seats work great on my cloth interior 1986 Audi 4000 CS Quattro.
Only problem is there is a seat sensor ,to turn off the airbag, on the passenger side, that makes it bad to do heat on the seat bottom , on that side.You can still do the seat back on passenger side.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I wish they had cooled or ventilated seats, frankly (like with the Kia Sportage). but oh well

·
Registered
23 Posts
there really are huge changes in packages...
i ordered mine cloth interior because my sales guy said that i could not have heated seats here in lux... and i think you really need them if u want the leather.
next thing is that we do not have a sunroof here, we just don't... there is no way in getting one and there won't be ( of course you can still cut a piece of the cars roof out lol)
i find all of this kinda "sad"... i mean, i would have really appreciated some of the options you were able to chose from and i would have been more then willing to pay money for them... sad sad story ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Article from Wheels indicating heated seats without Leater

Hi All,

According to this article:
wheels .ca in the /article/791429 (Sorry I was not allowed to post the link yet)

In particular this paragraph:
"Leather front seating surfaces are optional, but as usual I have no idea why anybody would want them, especially since heated seats are available with the cloth package."

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Maybe in Canada, in the US you can only get (and always get) the SL with heated leather and the SV with unheated, upscale, cloth. The S comes with basic cloth.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Maybe in Canada, in the US you can only get (and always get) the SL with heated leather and the SV with unheated, upscale, cloth. The S comes with basic cloth.
yeah up here in Canada, we only have the SV and the SL, but our SV is your S and our SL is your SV. Don't know why they did that. If we want leather and nav that's one package for $3500 - only available on the SL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts