Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to change my side indicator to some tinted ones to match the scheme I’m going for. Has anyone got instructions or know how to remove the one in place , I saw someone say you have to lift the car and go in through the wheel arch which seems a tad extreme.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Lift your HOOD and there is a gap to stick your arm in. It’s right there! Very easy.

Reactions: lne937s

·
Registered
24 Posts
Are you talking about the Side Markers or Gator Lights?
Gator lights require you to life the hood, unbolt 3 10mm bolts on top and one on the side.
Side Markers can be popped off with a plastic trim tool.

·
Registered
2013 Juke Nismo, Injen Tuned Short Ram Air Intake, Nismo Cat Back Exhaust, Full Vehicle LED Convert
36 Posts
I actually have tinted sequential side indicators that I replaced the factory ones with. If you want help on install it’s super easy. DM and I’ll help you out!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty sure they are the ones I got they came today will try the fitting shouldn’t be too hard

·
Registered
77 Posts
got a set off amazon. they fit another nissan too. Easy to install just needed a little double tape to make sure they don't slide around

·
Registered
77 Posts
Squeeze light cover from inside to remove. Can get to it where hinges attach to fenders

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks! Added to my shopping list.

Reactions: rics34

·
Registered
190 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts