Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Show Off your AfterMarket Wheels/tires Thread

1M views 1K replies 307 participants last post by  Macgyver 
#1 ·
Lets see those wheel/tire combos.....and tell us a little about them, size, offset, and so forth.

Begin..........

This post has been deleted
#16 · (Edited)
#17 ·
I have to say the dealer did a good job matching up a wheel for the Juke, it's not a type of car that you can put just any type of wheel on. I had my wheel guy put on several types 18-19. The american racing wheel is nice also, and so is the 350z wheel. Whats cool on the 350 wheel is atleast the center cap still say's nissan. I'm also looking to have my new rims powder coated balck, can't decide to go all gloss or simi gloss?

#26 ·
Not something I would buy...........

#29 ·
Sorry, didn't mean to offend you but that's what the black wheels look like to me. They might be great, light and/or expensive but it doesn't change what it reminds me of.

If you like it then that's all that matters. :)

#30 ·
To be fair, the Advan's are actually a cast wheel, putting them much further down the totem pole than most any forged wheel, but at the same time they are so much higher in quality than any other wheel I've seen on a Juke that there really isn't even a comparison.

No offense to anyone in this thread or forum, but junk wheels are junk wheels, they are a dime a dozen. Advan has a long storied history in this business and I can understand not liking black, but the wheels themselves are of much higher quality than anything else posted thus far, and have much better fitment.

#46 ·
I disagree. Like my outfits i like to match my shoes with my shirts. With that said i think black wheels will look great because of the dark window tint. Now think of the combo dark tint, white car, dark wheels. That looks great too, i suppose its up to preference. Just my take on it.

#39 ·
i think the black juke looks good but i really like the white ones, and i think black wheels on a white one would look good, or silver if i can find something i like...

#41 ·
I was thinking about MRR HR-1's but I like the look of the Advan. I can't tell by the photos if the offset (Advan RS-D 18x9 +25 with KDW2's 255/45) is too extreme or sticking out too far. Would be great if there was photos of that Black Juke from behind. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Attachments

#42 · (Edited)
here's a great wheel and tire calculator you can play with to see if you'll have enough clearance and how much your wheels will extend based wheel size, offsets, tires size ..note on my signature below the tires, wheels and offsets I intend to upgrade too once my tires wear out..the wheels have a greater diameter and will fit..I intend on getting my speedometer recailbrated once I install them..

with tires and wheels you want to use:
- 100% suspension clearance - ok
- wheels will stick out 1.7" farther than stocks - (note that stock wheels are inset in by ~1.2" rear / ~.75" front)
- will fill out fender wells an extra 10mm - ok
- And for 60mph your actual speed will by 61.7mph or 2.8% faster

Custom rims, wheel tire packages for your ride - RIMSnTIRES.com

Personally I do think they would stick out too far...I wouldn't want my wheels extending past the lip of the upper wheel wells myself...