Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1141 - 1152 of 1152 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for the reply.. I appreciate it thanks.. Didn't want to order the tires and then find out they are rubbing or hitting or won't fit.. I have a 2011 AWD SL, I'm on stock 17 rims and 235x50x17 tires currently. Thanks for your help and info..
I'm already running 235x50x17 on the stock 17"x7" rim, So I'm trying to figure out if it's going to hit or rub in the front before I go and waste the money on 245x45x18's or 245x40x18's Tires???

·
Registered
2 Posts
This was a previous temporary staggered setup I had:
Front 17x9 + 30 235/40/17 GTR33 Wheels
Rear 18x8.5 + 42 235/45/18 CR Kai

·
Administrator
11,973 Posts
BEEFY !!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nice I guess you off road yours.
This was a previous temporary staggered setup I had:
Front 17x9 + 30 235/40/17 GTR33 Wheels
Rear 18x8.5 + 42 235/45/18 CR Kai
View attachment 190462
I Just ordered 18"x8" with plus 35 off set all the way around, and I'm going to go with a 245x18x45R on all 4 wheels. May eventually go wider if I can.. I know I can on the Back not sure on the fronts, But probably better just sticking with the 245's, Waiting on the rims to get here.. Everything I do from here on out will be for looks and maintenance on the car. I spent like $4000 between Bolts and tune already. Going to just keep the Juke, But I have been trying to set money aside for my next car. Don't know what I'm gonna want to buy but something somewhat new, Low miles and makes at least 400 plus stock.. Not going to play on my next car at all. Wonder How the 400Z will hold up after being out a year or 2? Hope it's a hit cause Nissan needs one Bad.

·
Administrator
11,973 Posts
HP numbers dont make a car. Example. The new Mazda MX-5 Miata. Super light. Not much HP but drives amazing. 400hp in a 4000 pound sucks compared to 400hp on a 3000 pound car. Dont get fooled by numbers and dyno sheets etc. The Juke is fun to drive even tho she is underpowered per say. Its about the total package.

·
Registered
104 Posts
HP numbers dont make a car. Example. The new Mazda MX-5 Miata. Super light. Not much HP but drives amazing. 400hp in a 4000 pound sucks compared to 400hp on a 3000 pound car. Don't get fooled by numbers and dyno sheets etc. The Juke is fun to drive even tho she is underpowered per say. Its about the total package.
I agree when you have a manual Juke below 3000LB's fully turned up like you do.. But for a guy like me, Who has an AWD CVT fully maxed out, it's time to move on. I am going to keep my Juke but at the same time I'm saving and waiting to see what 2022 brings. I will always have my Juke but within the next 2 years I getting something newer, I'm just do It's not that I don't like my car, I wouldn't be getting New wheels for her if I didn't.. But I am definitely gonna swing for the fences on my next car.. I am going to be super patient and keep saving and drive a few different cars.. But I'm keeping the Juke.. I'd never get my money back out it anyway..

·
Administrator
11,973 Posts
You missed my point. My post has nothing to do with my Juke.

Horsepower means zero. It is the whole package. Keep driving like you said. But 250hp, 300hp, or 400hp. Its the driving that matters. Not the HP.

Now if you buy a lets say Ford F150 with the 3.5 TT Ecoboost. Thats a great motor with great torque and HP but its in a truck. I cant stand Pickups.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Dont expect much in the next 2 years in the lower tier pricing to be performance oriented. Most auto manufacturers are ditching their "racing development" and shifting funds into EV development . Similar to how getting a manual anything (let alone manual awd) is difficult if not impossible nowadays, expect budgets to increase for petrol performance vehicles. I mean, look at Lotus... The 2022 Evora is their last petrol model. Start focusing on the used market and expect to be in to $50-60k price range for anything above 300 hp. And with new legislation, who knows what the the modding future holds.

Right now is a sad time for enthusiasts.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice I guess you off road yours.

I Just ordered 18"x8" with plus 35 off set all the way around, and I'm going to go with a 245x18x45R on all 4 wheels. May eventually go wider if I can.. I know I can on the Back not sure on the fronts, But probably better just sticking with the 245's, Waiting on the rims to get here.
You can definitely go wider, people have put 275's and I have personally put 255's on with 18x9.5 +38 but made the mistake of having too tall of a sidewall causing rubbing issues. Just keep the diameter same as OEM or slightly smaller to avoid any rubbing and you're good.

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Juke NISMO AWD
3 Posts
i put 19x8.5 ET38 5x114.3 RTX wheels on 245/45R19 Hankook tires. the center bore is 73.1mm so i had to get hub center rings to install them. the wheels matches with the lower body trim & sit perfectly on front stock NISMO tuned struts & rear Bilstein B6 Performance shock absorbers with no rub (i will be upgrading the front struts to match soon). i also vinyl wrapped the V-Motion chrome piece in gloss black to match the NISMO front grill and i changed the antenna to a short stubby one i had on my previous car. i went for a “how it should’ve came from factory” look. more mods coming soon!

Car Sky Land vehicle Vehicle Cloud
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Car Automotive tail & brake light Plant Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Got my AODHAN MHX 18X8.5 et 35 on today
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood