Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1101 - 1107 of 1107 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
What's the brand/model of your wheels? I'm in the market for 17's also. I like the rugged look of rockstar wheels but I think they are a bit heavy for my Juke.
They are Enkei RPF1 so they are not rugged style wheels lol. I do like the meaty look on the Juke currently running 235/50/17 tires might go 235/55/17 next time around.

·
Registered
256 Posts
What's the brand/model of your wheels? I'm in the market for 17's also. I like the rugged look of rockstar wheels but I think they are a bit heavy for my Juke.
Of course the Rockstar wheels are heavy, they're a cheap offroad truck wheel and they weigh like 35lbs+ each
If you want a more aggressive looking wheel, you might want to take a look at Black Rhino wheels, they have a handful of wheels that are 5x114.3

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
Anyone here who runs a set of American Racing wheels on their Juke? I will appreciate if someone can share their experience with this brand
Nothing wrong with that brand. Wheels are a personal choice. It is very hard to recommend wheels. But there are some crappy brands out there.

Reactions: Josh Smith

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nothing wrong with that brand. Wheels are a personal choice. It is very hard to recommend wheels. But there are some crappy brands out there.
Thank you for the candid reply. I guess I need to do my own research. You are right, we all have different preferences when it comes to choosing the right wheel to install in our car.

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
Thank you for the candid reply. I guess I need to do my own research. You are right, we all have different preferences when it comes to choosing the right wheel to install in our car.
I run Koenigs myself. Maybe others can chime in.

Reactions: Josh Smith
1101 - 1107 of 1107 Posts