Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1001 - 1020 of 1053 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
17x9 +42. Waiting for my city to stop salting the roads before I install my coils and wheels. Just was excited about the powder coating! Lol

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Super advan are hard to find! Congrats on that treasure hunt.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m running the Konig Dekagram 19x9.5 with 255/45(rear) and 255/40(front).
Also on B&G lowering springs.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have 9.0 and 9.5 staggered setup with 245 tires up front and 275 tires in the back amd it looks and drives amazing! I have a fwd mt juke.
As long as you have the hubcentric rings to match the hub size and the correct bolt pattern you are good to go.
Thanks for all the great info! I will post a pic as soon as his new shoes are bolted on 🙂
Hello everyone,
Rims and tires just arrived yesterday. Put them on right away.
IMG-20190415-WA0009_1555414966357.jpg
Setup: 245/45R18 on 8x18 ET40. I used centerrings for 72,5mm.
I really like the look and the new Dunlop tires are completely diiferent as my winterset 🙂

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Those are seriously some of the best-matched-looking aftermarket wheels I've seen on a Juke. Nice choice.

I have 9.0 and 9.5 staggered setup with 245 tires up front and 275 tires in the back amd it looks and drives amazing! I have a fwd mt juke.
As long as you have the hubcentric rings to match the hub size and the correct bolt pattern you are good to go.
Thanks for all the great info! I will post a pic as soon as his new shoes are bolted on 🙂
Hello everyone,
Rims and tires just arrived yesterday. Put them on right away.
View attachment 180481
Setup: 245/45R18 on 8x18 ET40. I used centerrings for 72,5mm.
I really like the look and the new Dunlop tires are completely diiferent as my winterset 🙂

·
Registered
70 Posts
>speaking of 'slammed to lifted'<

33's anyone?

33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers - Black Rhino Overland 18x9.5 ET+6, 15mm adapter spacers
A wheel and tire combo that would put some Jeeps to shame.

My brainchild to fit the largest tire on a stock frame Juke.
Fully articulated suspension components in CAD, fully measured and modeled chassis components
Built to clear firewall and front subframe at full lock, static. Will probably rub somewhere under load, but should work flawlessly in 99% of driving situations (The 1% probably being reversing out of parking spaces.)
Achieved with 2.5" overall lift, custom front control arms locating the hub 2" forward
Final camber/caster ?
Bump steer characteristics ?
Accelerated CV and wheel bearing wear? oh most definitely

Why? Well nobody asked for it, but have you seen these renders? It looks absolutely ridiculous and I love it.
That is gorgeous lol, but yes those CV's will take a beating just grocery shopping with that setup- and the CVT when low speed traveling without a re-gear.

·
Registered
202 Posts
That is gorgeous lol, but yes those CV's will take a beating just grocery shopping with that setup- and the CVT when low speed traveling without a re-gear.
Actually, getting serious about the measurements for the coilovers I'm ordering, 2"-3" of lift actually isn't that bad, it's the 4" of down travel past it that's spooky.
The CVT is also a spooky thing, but it seemed to handle the ~12% weight and size increase of the 29.5's just fine, 33's are just another 12% step above that.

People keep bringing up re-gearing, but is there even a good way to go about that on a Juke? I doubt it's as easy as buying a new set of gears off a shelf like in solid axle vehicles.

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Looking good homie. Not sure how committed you are to the bronze, but it would look cool as hell if you could match that color on the grille 'boomerang', mirror covers, and maybe the spoiler. Don't see a color scheme like that every day.
Black could so pull that off.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I install some str wheels 18x9 offset 30 along with upgraded medium brake kit

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
I think I exist just to troll on this thread.
265/65 on 18" x 7.5" stock Jeep Wrangler rims. That's 31.6" by 10.4" for us Americans, though they are a little on the worn side, so let's call it an even 31" :cool:

This is technically impossible, so I'm pretty sure I'm a magician.

1001 - 1020 of 1053 Posts