Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1034 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see those wheel/tire combos.....and tell us a little about them, size, offset, and so forth.

Begin..........

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those look nice, I'm debating sme deep dish style wheels, not sure how they'd fit or what size would be right.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But here is a photoshop a friend of mine did, wheels are a little oversized, but it looks sharp.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice fitment. Now the fronts are .5inch smaller than rear, so the two tires are different sizes? You only showed one size.

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have to say the dealer did a good job matching up a wheel for the Juke, it's not a type of car that you can put just any type of wheel on. I had my wheel guy put on several types 18-19. The american racing wheel is nice also, and so is the 350z wheel. Whats cool on the 350 wheel is atleast the center cap still say's nissan. I'm also looking to have my new rims powder coated balck, can't decide to go all gloss or simi gloss?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Slight upgrade for someone in Houston. Also coming in the next month will be springs & coilovers.

Advan RS-D 18x9 +25 with KDW2's 255/45

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Slight upgrade for someone in Houston. Also coming in the next month will be springs & coilovers.

Advan RS-D 18x9 +25 with KDW2's 255/45

Nice, have any pics from the rear? sides to show fittment?

Where you gettingcoils in the next month?

1 - 20 of 1034 Posts
About this Discussion
1K Replies
284 Participants
Macgyver
Nissan Juke : Juke Forums
Nissan Juke Forum is the best online community to discuss news, reviews, mods, sound systems, suspension & repairs.
Full Forum Listing