Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
have a used fwd injen second cat delete for $130 and we split actual shipping cost.

got a used turbosmart recirculating valve, comes with spare o-rings, gasket ,decal and disk. $75 and we split the actual shipping

Lastly I have a used mishimoto z-line intercooler has some bent fins but is 100% functional just needs a little cleaning $75 OBO and we split actual shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Prices are flexible but keep in mind that the shipping on large items can be brutal depending on location example: I recently paid $51 usd to ship a set of mounts to Canada :oops:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Prices are flexible but keep in mind that the shipping on large items can be brutal depending on location example: I recently paid $51 usd to ship a set of mounts to Canada :oops:
Shipping to Canada is a poor example cause anything shipped to Canada is outrageous it is way cheaper to ship something from China to Canada than US to Canada GLWS.:devilish:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Shipping to Canada is a poor example cause anything shipped to Canada is outrageous it is way cheaper to ship something from China to Canada than US to Canada GLWS.:devilish:
^ that.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well now I know. I was trying to inform of why some of the stuff was lower 48 states only! I wasn't attacking you guys eh! Lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Example chiming in here. I know we all appreciate the fact you even offer shipping to us. Thanks again for the mounts by the way! Should be arriving in the next day or two.

Had you posted this a week ago I would have had you throw that IC in there for me! As an example of what we Canadians see, Z-lines here are about 270 CAD + 100 Shipping, so high shipping costs won't scare us away when you offer one for that price!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can get a shipping quote for you and we can go half and half on the shipping if you like.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know now that I think about it , if anyone is interested in one of these items just pm me and we can split the shipping i lowerd the prices accordingly

Reactions: Macgyver
1 - 8 of 8 Posts