1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NAME: M. Blyth
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: cash, PayPal
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: Four Dunlop Winter Maxx snow tires mounted on black steel wheels 215/60 R16
PRICE: $360.
SHIPPING: Possible - would prefer pickup.
DESCRIPTION: Bought new (mounted and balanced / no TPMS sensors) from Tire Rack in Nov 2013. Used four months each winter for six winters / 18,000 miles total on a gently-driven 2013 Juke SL AWD. Tread depth measures .230 / .232 / .232 / .234 (roughly 70% tread). Incredible traction in snow and ice. Just sold Juke, and no longer need the snow tires & wheels. One wheel has slight ding on rim, as shown in photo. 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern. 66.1 bore.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick update from seller:
1. Price is obo, naturally.
2. Could actually deliver selectively. For instance, I'm working in Allentown this Thurs (2/6) and could meet in the Lehigh Valley for the transaction. Similar upcoming dates in Chester County, Buxmont, Lewisburg, State College, etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quick update from seller:
1. Price is obo, naturally.
2. Could actually deliver selectively. For instance, I'm working in Allentown this Thurs (2/6) and could meet in the Lehigh Valley for the transaction. Similar upcoming dates in Chester County, Buxmont, Lewisburg, State College, etc.
Another update from seller:
Feel free to call or text me at 7173146940

·
Super Moderator
10,556 Posts
PRICE REDUCED TO $300
I think that bent rim is scaring people. It is right at the bead and it should be repaired not just beat back into place.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that bent rim is scaring people. It is right at the bead and it should be repaired not just beat back into place.
Thanks for that input. I'll give Wheelwrights
Thanks for the advice. I'll call Wheelright tomorrow (Thomasville PA - I've used them more times than I'd like but they're excellent).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Two updates:
1. Another price reduction! $250 seems reasonable and realistic.
2. Slight bend in rim. I took the rim to NTB last night, and spoke with the manager plus an installer. Both were adamant that the bend is nowhere near encroaching on the bead. They would readily mount a new tire on this rim.

·
Super Moderator
10,556 Posts
Gotcha. Thanks for informing the forum !!!

·
Super Moderator
10,556 Posts
Bumping

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seven months til snow season! These can't stay in the garage that long. Price reduced to $160.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi all! These are still in the garage, and now we're moving so they have to go! Price drop to $160 for four nice mounted winter tires, with winter only six months away. Location is York, PA, and can meet within a reasonable distance for the transaction. Thanks ...

·
Super Moderator
10,556 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Appreciate the bump. Someone's going to get a great price as I get closer to moving date in four weeks. That said ... foolish pride won't let me go too much lower than the present $160 figure. Can deliver locally in York PA area. Phila suburbs (Lansdowne PA) also a possibility after June 1st, as my son could take them to his house there. Alternatively, long shot is along the York PA - Norfolk VA corridor, as I'll be making that drive this Sunday May 31st in a Uhaul. Call / text me at 717.314.6940. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
10,556 Posts
Bump again

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's June! Looks like our move got pushed into July. Still need these gone, as we'd say in PA. Offers?

·
Super Moderator
10,556 Posts
Are you sure Wolf will allow you to "Sell" them LOLOL

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
When in July? My wife loves Lancaster County, but is kind of tied up with work right now. She frees up in July and we could make a trip out of it.

It is a bit of a drive from Queens.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts