Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Protect your rims with Alloygator and save some cash! AlloyGator has developed a nice solution to protect your rims from damage. Right now, you can purchase any of their products that are on sale for 11% OFF the original price! Do not miss out on this great offer! It ends on December 12, 2021. Prices are already reduced.

Manufactured from blended super tough nylon, and engineered to be physically integrated between a tire and alloy, AlloyGator offers market-leading, robust and unrivaled wheel rim protection. Protect your valuable rims from damage with AlloyGator!

AlloyGator® - Exclusive Alloy Wheel Rim Protectors Set

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
How hard is it not to slam into or rub curbs?

More power to the people that need stuff like this I guess....but maybe just pay attention? Get a wider tire so it protects the wheel?

My sisters 2018 Honda Odyssey rims are absolutely shredded and it's baffling to me.

And no one with nice wheels is going to stick these on. I like you CarID, you've gotten me some good stuff over the years. But this is crazy lol I can't believe this exists. Weird thing to advertise here, albeit I'm sure this was posted by an automatic process.

Might was well zip tie pool noodles to the corners of your car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts