Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this thread and excited to start sharing my thoughts of the Juke. I live in Los Angeles and this fall I'll be looking to upgrade my vehicle. The Juke caught my attention because its a happy medium. I'm not a sedan guy, I found most SUV's to be too big, and all compact SUV's got pretty bad gas milage (i.e. Jeeps).

One thing that scares me about the Juke is the size. I'm 6'1, and most of my friends are taller guys as well. I've read that this car has a smaller inteiror than the Mini and Yaris. I'm curious if anyone (about my size) has sat in one of these?

Also, I'm reading that they'll price a base model at about 19k, I think that's going to kill the car in the US.

Anyhow, I'm excited to hear/read your thoughts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a coleage who is well over 6ft and has had minis since they hit the american market. I joked about the big man in the small car with him when he first purchased the mini but has assured me that he has more than enough room for him and his almost as equally tall wife.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It will be a tight fit for you. However you should still be able to fit in it comfortably. Think of it as a small trade off in exchange for getting the whole package. Since the Juke has a lot to offer, lack of interior space is something i can deal with.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Unfortunate they sacrificed the interior size of the vehicle though like jdvs1 says there is more to the package then just the size. You will know when you test drive it if you can deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts