Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I spotted a red juke at the local nissan dealership yesterday when I was going home from work however could not stop and look at it since I had past the exit I needed to take to get to the dealership so I planned to do it today and I did. I have to say it is smaller than I thought but it's a good size. It was a SV without any upgrades. I did not drive it since I was in a hurry but I will next month when I go to another nissan dealership where I used to work for a oil change. Just by looking at it I can tell it is a fun car and I was impressed by interior fit and finishes however I tapped on the door pannels and sound like not much soundproofing used inside them but overall it is a nice fun little car and it will become very popular and successful. I think I will keep my maxima for couple years and then possibly get one....We'll see, unless after the test drive I feel in love with it and have to have it, that has happend to me before;), It is scarry everytime I test drive a car.

·
Registered
123 Posts
We'll see, unless after the test drive I feel in love with it and have to have it, that has happend to me before;), It is scarry everytime I test drive a car.
I know how that feels, that's how i ended up buying my last car, once i drove it, had to have it. I hope the juke is the same actually.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts