Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I’m having issues with throwing a p2096 and was wanting some input from y’all on this. When I’m at idle or cruising my A/F is 14.7 ish/1, under acceleration my A/F is about 11/1-12/1 but as soon as I let off the throttle it seems my injector duty cycle cuts and it’s starts going up towards 60/1,70/1,80/1. Is this normal? Or is there something I could do on my end or would that all be tuning? I could add some data logs for reference.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Datalog would help.

The STFT and LTFT values would be of interest. I'd be curious to see the calculated airflow vs. MAF airflow (g/s). Logging some stable runs then at throttle lift would help.
When you lift the throttle there is no reason to dump fuel into the cylinders but I'd have to check my own datalogs to see the A/F ratio. Never had a P2096 come up.

Keep in mind there are situations where the MAF sensor can have it's readings disturbed. Throttle lift off can create some flow disturbance back thru the intake pipes and this'll throw off the MAF. Most of the aftermarket intakes are really poor at metering airflow anyway, the factory setup are much more stable.

I would attempt to re-install the factory airbox and see if this goes away, just to check.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts