Year: 2017
Model/Trim: S
Country (or Location): central OK
Transmission: CVT
FWD/AWD: FWD
Color: Dark Grey
Interior Trim/Color: Black/Grey (originally) trim painted purple and teal
Options: - didn't add options when bought
Mods: Avid1 av36 rims, Vogue tyres, rokblok mudflaps, thule permanent rack, sticker bombed center console, custom headliner, window guards, one 10" sub (made a world of difference), kc hilite cyclones for fog lights (retro fit), morimoto prisms in the headlights (retro fitted RGB chips for color changing), custom etched projector lenses, Type S Auto interior lights all the way through the interior including inside the center console and air vents by stereo, dangle balls, the dashboard hula chick, a longer antenna, and bike horns to bonk and people. Removed snorkel to intake, but that's the only "performance" mod I've done, if you wanna call it that. Everything here I've installed myself, except mounting/balancing tires. Which, the silver rim is the only one that doesn't match, thanks to discount tire for breaking off 2 lugs and destroying my rim to get it off the car. Then Avid didn't have any bronze rims in my size/style and still don't, and we don't know when they will. It really bothers me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
As he sits right now. I forgot to mention my nuts.
View attachment 188050 View attachment 188051
Name of Juke: Jim's Juke
Mods: Avid1 av36 rims, Vogue tyres, rokblok mudflaps, thule permanent rack, sticker bombed center console, custom headliner, window guards, one 10" sub (made a world of difference), kc hilite cyclones for fog lights (retro fit), morimoto prisms in the headlights (retro fitted RGB chips for color changing), custom etched projector lenses, Type S Auto interior lights all the way through the interior including inside the center console and air vents by stereo, dangle balls, the dashboard hula chick, a longer antenna, and bike horns to bonk and people. Removed snorkel to intake, but that's the only "performance" mod I've done, if you wanna call it that. Everything here I've installed myself, except mounting/balancing tires. Which, the silver rim is the only one that doesn't match, thanks to discount tire for breaking off 2 lugs and destroying my rim to get it off the car. Then Avid didn't have any bronze rims in my size/style and still don't, and we don't know when they will. It really bothers me. View attachment 188046 View attachment 188047 View attachment 188048 View attachment 188049 View attachment 188043 View attachment 188044 View attachment 188045
Love your juke😍 I love the mudflaps, did you have purchase them in that color or did you have to send them out to get painted?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Love your juke😍 I love the mudflaps, did you have purchase them in that color or did you have to send them out to get painted?
Their called RokBloks search them up I think you can get them in a variety of colors.

·
Super Moderator
10,389 Posts
Love the Mods and updates. Reminds me of what they did to Bugs back in the day.

Name of Juke: Jim's Juke
Mods: Avid1 av36 rims, Vogue tyres, rokblok mudflaps, thule permanent rack, sticker bombed center console, custom headliner, window guards, one 10" sub (made a world of difference), kc hilite cyclones for fog lights (retro fit), morimoto prisms in the headlights (retro fitted RGB chips for color changing), custom etched projector lenses, Type S Auto interior lights all the way through the interior including inside the center console and air vents by stereo, dangle balls, the dashboard hula chick, a longer antenna, and bike horns to bonk and people. Removed snorkel to intake, but that's the only "performance" mod I've done, if you wanna call it that. Everything here I've installed myself, except mounting/balancing tires. Which, the silver rim is the only one that doesn't match, thanks to discount tire for breaking off 2 lugs and destroying my rim to get it off the car. Then Avid didn't have any bronze rims in my size/style and still don't, and we don't know when they will. It really bothers me. View attachment 188046 View attachment 188047 View attachment 188048 View attachment 188049 View attachment 188043 View attachment 188044 View attachment 188045

·
Registered
2017 Juke S
21 Posts
You can get them in different colors! They have pre drilled holes that match the nismo, if you don't have nismo you'll have to do some retro work

·
Registered
1 Posts
Year: 2012
Model/Trim: SL
Country (or Location): Chicago USA
Transmission: Auto/CVT
FWD/AWD: AWD
Color: Pearl white
Interior Trim/Color: Black leather
Options: Full
Mods: STOCK looking for suspension, spoiler, CAI, Flat black rims