Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 nissan juke s
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This juke S. Model I inherited from my mother are going on a road trip. I am wanting to put some performance parts on it as of now its fully stock. I live in california and have my mind set on florida so if theres any juke owners with any extra parts they can sell, donate , or any supporting thoughts please post. I will be budgeting my funds so I can have extra money for potential parts if anything ill be posting updated pictures throughout my trip. LEAVING CALI HEADED TOWARDS NEVADA

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
did someone say FLORIDA????

·
Premium Member
2017 nissan juke s
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe. Why do you have any performance parts you would like to sell me.. Im looking for a throttle controller

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Nothing to sell or donate, and NY is a bit out of your way. But when you say "performance parts," what are you focused on? Engine, Suspension, Braking...? Is it more for looks, sound, corner carving, straight line speed...?

Knowing your priorities can help.

·
Premium Member
2017 nissan juke s
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im more so looking for engine and horsepower but. Suspension is key. I want to get a throttle control module and a new cooling system and air intake. I know alot of people put new parts on these jukes maybe they have parts they can sell.

·
Premium Member
2017 nissan juke s
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just did wheel alignment, cvt fluids and multicheck tuneup on juke... Were good to go more miles. Lets see if i can make it to the atlantic , Ive never been,.!

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
There is alot you can do to the juke to increase power and better the suspension. And there are many parts being sold here and on facebook juke groups. I don’t think you will have ppl spoon feed you parts on this thread. You will need to do some research go find them! :) Another good place for Juke parts is 2J racing, search their website.

Reactions: Jukesawd17

·
Registered
10 Posts
You are lucky to have that car, white is one of my favorite colors. Make sure to keep us posted on your expedition and car upgrades.

·
Premium Member
2017 nissan juke s
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im going really slow across the states .. Got stuck in denver looking for relays headed towards iowa hopefully can get a cool air intake

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2017 nissan juke s
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hit! $1500 at jacks in cleveland now i can pay for the cool air intake also any thoughts on the governer chip or is 124mph all i can get out of a stock juke s

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2017 nissan juke s
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I lost my cool air intake in cali before i left i forgot i ordered one... Oops! Now im a resident of kentucky.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts