Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like I’m out of the club. Teenage girl ran red light, she got hit on the rear drivers side tire, lost control and hit me head on and totalled my car. I predicted the accident and stopped WAY before the solid white line at the intersection and I still got burned because she lost control after she was hit. I had just washed the car (car wash is literally across the street from the accident) and was heading home after work. Sad day. Nice knowing you folks! It’s been a fun few years.
E982BC62-EFF4-41ED-9B29-A9E64ACA6149.jpeg

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Ugh sorry to see that man. '15+ RS's are hard to replace. Makes me sick how some people's carelessness can affect others so badly. At least you are safe, the car did it's ultimate job of protecting it's passengers.

Have a good life, and enjoy whatever new car you get!

Reactions: simpsonknight

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ugh sorry to see that man. '15+ RS's are hard to replace. Makes me sick how some people's carelessness can affect others so badly. At least you are safe, the car did it's ultimate job of protecting it's passengers.

Have a good life, and enjoy whatever new car you get!
Yeah I’m safe, not a scratch, but was shaken and could only say “oh f***!” When I saw it all go down. Already bought my next car. ‘19 Elantra GT N-Line

·
Registered
779 Posts
Those N-Lines look nice. I think I want a bit more power on my next car (thinking CTR) but the Elantra doesn't seem like a bad option.

·
Registered
375 Posts
That sucks bro. I lost my juke in March when a guy ran a stop sign. And crushed in the passenger front end. Sounds like you are okay. Which is what is important. Hope you enjoy your N line.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Glad you are ok. That rally sucks. I hate that slow motion, helpless feeling.

Get another one!

·
Super Moderator
10,700 Posts
Sad sad day. Everyone was ok and thats is the best part.

Speaking of part. Part her out. Sell some stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts