Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,266 Posts
Got a 3" coupler and 45 degree 3" intake/intercooler pipe off ebay to add to my Injen SRI. So now it's a few minutes to switch from CAI to SRI. During the heavy rain season here I can switch to SRI for piece of mind. Well worth the $20 if you already have a injen SRI, IMO

I was wondering when someone was gonna make a SRI doing this or what you did. A two for the price of one kit.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I originally added the digital voltage readout to the lower left spot on the I/P were the Aux/USB port lived. Got me thinking and wanting to do for a while, which I saw another forum user here do which is move the start/stop button to the upper location where the hazard switch is positioned. In the end after some musical chairs moving of the switches the start/stop button is up top center, the hazard switch is down on the lower left, and the voltage readout is where the start stop button was originally. Only modification was massaging the hole for the start button, and removing some plastic so it was 100% round instead the square socket that the old switch slotted in.

Reactions: Macgyver

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
That looked like it was a lot of work

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Honestly it didn't take long at all. I didn't have to cut and extend any wires. Everything reached, beside cutting some factory electrical tape/wrap that was holding some wires harness together. Just connected everything up to its new home and taped back up. The worst part of everything was the heat index, it was about a hour in a juke-sauna.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Looking good, hope to see it in person at the next Juke meet!

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
So the start/stop button and the hazard lights button are the same dimensions and fit with no cutting? This mod intrigues me.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
So the start/stop button and the hazard lights button are the same dimensions and fit with no cutting? This mod intrigues me.
They are about the same size, The start/stop button is slightly larger. The hole where the hazard switch is round but it sits and locks in a square socket. I just trimmed that plastic socket so it was round all the way to the back and the start switch slides in with a little force.
There is no need to cut or extend wires, everything reaches.

·
Super Moderator
11,266 Posts
Those stereo gauges are awesome too !!!

I originally added the digital voltage readout to the lower left spot on the I/P were the Aux/USB port lived. Got me thinking and wanting to do for a while, which I saw another forum user here do which is move the start/stop button to the upper location where the hazard switch is positioned. In the end after some musical chairs moving of the switches the start/stop button is up top center, the hazard switch is down on the lower left, and the voltage readout is where the start stop button was originally. Only modification was massaging the hole for the start button, and removing some plastic so it was 100% round instead the square socket that the old switch slotted in.

View attachment 186586 View attachment 186587 View attachment 186588

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
So this just showed up via FedEx from Japan, Looks like another intoxicated late night purchase.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Looks like nismo lip

·
Super Moderator
11,266 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Yup carbon fiber nismo lip from Japan. I haven't installed it yet waiting to hear back from the seller they're contacting Nissan/Nismo about a issue with finish.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Red interior pieces purchased second hand from someone parting out there wrecked juke. They all came in factory Nissan part boxes looks like he bought all new, there in great shape.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Its dry carbon fiber that way it's more uv stable

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Still waiting on the seller to hear back from Nismo about the finish... I used google translate to understand the instructions since they are all in Japanese.
It says its unpainted product with wet carbon and clear coat finish. They recommend rock coat paint "QR150-1150" 2 coats.

Its hard to pickup in pictures but there are several spots on both sides that wont come clean with all kinds of products I've tried.

·
Super Moderator
11,266 Posts
Wow you gotta clear coat this.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Got a deal on some rims from a Nismo 350Z.
245/45R18 in the Front & 265/35R19 in the Rear
Great price on some Cooper Zeon RS3-S from tirerack too
Front center cap doesn't fit because of axle?‍♂

NismoWheels.jpg
NismoWheels2.jpg
wheels3.jpg
wheels4.jpg

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
BTW the factory black caps that came with the juke wheels fit fine with the axle on these wheels. I tried it and the legs on the cap are just long enough to catch.
IMG_20191214_100542.jpg

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Time to put some akebonos behind those bad boys

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Time to put some akebonos behind those bad boys
For sure thats next on the list. Waiting to see what fast religion is working on for the upgrade to use OEM 370 rotors

61 - 80 of 83 Posts