Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
I found the open diff with torque vectoring in my ford focus to be pretty good tbh. Not sure if the Juke uses that on the front? Otherwise, I can see why you'd get frustrating with 1 wheel hop.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I stand corrected lol

·
Super Moderator
11,288 Posts
I am running the oem clutch til it fails. Then Going with what you have. ;)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I'm so jelly rite now.....but I'm glad someone is doing it and I can be witness of it all

·
Super Moderator
11,288 Posts
Matt said the RS clutch is good but upgrading is obviously better.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Mac I'll let you know how the clutchmasters clutch is once I get some miles on it.

Scougar yeah no type of electric controlled LSD on the FWD juke. Anytime power is going down I turn into a 1 wheel wonder.

Noob You can test drive my juke at the next meetup to try out the LSD

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I'm down for another juke meet for sure

·
Super Moderator
11,288 Posts
Awesome. I am sure my clutch will go but ChrisC beats his car and his clutch has over 40k. I know what I will get thats for sure. Some day like 2019. Warranty expires. I will get a Big turbo build from Matt. 350whp is the goal. So the RS clutch will not hold that. Or will it. LOL

There are these guys in a Local FB page that $$$ street race and brag. I just want to shut one of them up. 30mph rolls is what they do. Perfect for me. Beat by a Juke. LOL> How worse can it get for their ego then? LOLOL

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Replaced my spark plugs at 60k. I know there rated for 100k but with aggressive driving and abuse of extra boost I'm changing them early for peace of mind. Easy enough for anyone to do just have to remove charge pipe off the turbo to gain access to the coil packs. Make sure you get a thin walled 14mm spark plug socket, I originally bought a 14mm spark plug socket from advance Auto but wouldn't fit, so Amazon had one for $11.

OE part number : 22401-1KC1C
NGK : DILKAR7C9H
$18.90 each at local Nissan dealership

What does everyone think of the plugs that came out?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Juke has 5 cyl? .. lol jk

·
Super Moderator
11,288 Posts
Plugs look great.

What did you gap the new ones at?

I gapped mine lower since the higher boost.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Plugs look great.

What did you gap the new ones at?

I gapped mine lower since the higher boost.
Nah I left them gapped to OE specs. What did you got yours too?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Hey Joe you ever get that wavetrac lsd and upgraded flywheel installed?

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Its Brian, but no not yet. The few quotes I got to get them done were around $1600 for labor. I'm not ready to drop that kind of cash yet since its not necessary and my clutch has been fine. Plus just spent more than that on the parts but was kind of a impulse buy. I'm waiting now until I move to another place and will probably just do it myself in the garage.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Ooops sorry about name. Ok I was just curious about the progress.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
It's cool. I've got other issues on the table and turbo upgrade might be first now lol

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
No more mamba$

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I see mamba has the turbo at 15% off right now. Wonder if i should jump on that or look for other options:confused:.....

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Mamba not a bad way to go for bolt on turbo. It's when you want over 280whp that you seriously need a custom build turbo setup

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
$20 SRI to CAI Mod

Got a 3" coupler and 45 degree 3" intake/intercooler pipe off ebay to add to my Injen SRI. So now it's a few minutes to switch from CAI to SRI. During the heavy rain season here I can switch to SRI for piece of mind. Well worth the $20 if you already have a injen SRI, IMO

IMG_20181231_172010.jpg
IMG_20181231_172001.jpg
IMG_20181231_141626.jpg

41 - 60 of 83 Posts