Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Finally got around to installing TS boost gauge. For a while I couldn't come up with a suitable location to mount that wasn't the A-piller.
The gauge is bright as **** compared to my instrument cluster. It's fine during the day but the lumens at night blasting in my face compared to the cluster is not going to work. So I've got a dimmer switch that's getting installed asap.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,574 Posts
Looks good at night. Thats a nice spot for it.

I opted for just a boost gauge. Not one that does vacuum. Easier to watch for me. Its not always moving. If I need to see vacuum. Torque Pro is accurate enough for that.

How does that dash mat effect the sound of the audio? Does it doing anything else besides cut glare off the dash?

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I didn't notice any difference with how audio sounds. Main reason I got it was for the glare and such. I ride with the windows down most of the time and my dashboard isn't super dusty looking after a week like when i didn't have it.

·
Super Moderator
11,574 Posts
Def a glare cutter thats for sure.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Just pictures with the 2j intercooler installed. All has been good, knock on wood, since I completely reinstalled after first attempt had a tiny mystery boost leak.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
We Floridians gotta get a meet n greet going. We have some nice looking jukees here

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yeah there's enough of us

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
You are by tarpon springs and so is 13rian so maybe i come to you guys and maybe meet somwhere near there!

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'm down with that, some time after the holidays. Mini Juke meet its going down:vs_bananasplit:

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I Decided to do a little something different with the intake system. On the Nismo model underneath the DRL on the driver side the panel is removable. So it got me thinking adding an air duct from there up to my injen intake.

I'm not expecting to gain hp just reduce intake temps of having a SRI and take advantage of an existing available air duct hole in the fascia.

Here is the air filter size difference:

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I also added a heat shield to the cone filter again just trying to make my engine bay stand out a little from every other injen SRI juke engine bay lol. Plus hopefully reduce intake temps from having a SRI

·
Super Moderator
11,574 Posts
Nice work. Maybe you should sell em like Turbonoob did for his Engine mounts.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
The intake duct runs from below DRL light up to and connected to the air filter. I just took a L bracket and straightened it out and used an existing bolt to secure temporary in place.
I'll see how this works out then make a more permanent mounting solution for the lower Air duct.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Note because of the new air filter being so large and the angle it had the sit, the fuse box that normally sits underneath the SRI air filter had to be moved over slightly. Nothing more than two bolts and it able to slide where the factory air box used to be located. No biggie there.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
New parts came in today.....
Clutch masters fx350 kit with single mass flywheel and Wavetrac LSD. Anybody else upgraded there clutch on the juke yet, if so what did you go with?

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I wasn't certain you could actually get an LSD for the regular NISMO. Damn.. I should have got the 2016 NISMO 6speed in NY !

and...ooooooo SHINY!!! :D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Rev has nismo rs so the lsd is of the shelf part

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
I don't have a Nismo RS. The LSD is for the non-RS and every other juke with a manual. Its made by Wavetrac out of California . Another company Quaife makes one but there out of the UK.

I got this from Lars Wolfe, he has a few he is selling or you can get it from them directly. Wavetrac® Differential - A torque biasing differential with a difference
They come with a Lifetime transferable warranty too

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Yup.. as above!

(And I had seen that LSD before, I just wasn't certain if it would fit! Thanks for getting it :D. I suspect it will operate BETTER than the RS diff!)

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I suspect theoretically its better than the RS but anything is better than my open diff I have now :vs_mad:

21 - 40 of 83 Posts