Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Texas, USA . Never done an exhaust switch on any car before, wanting to know what's best for me, I'm trying to be noticed but not draw attention in loudness.

·
Registered
720 Posts
You could, like me, get a custom exhaust. I was eyeballing Injen and stillen etc etc but the cost with exchange rate then install would be nuts. $600cdn I have a downpipe back exhaust with a magnaflow suitcase muffler. It's grumbly but not 'loud'. It's not the prettiest exhaust when you look under the car (ie: not stainless) and I should have in hind sight paid a bit more to get the muffler finished (something like a Nismo exhaust tip) BUT he did tuck the muffler WAY WAY up so you can't see a dang thing other than the pipe that clears the rear drive shaft.

·
Super Moderator
10,139 Posts
3" is a must. It makes the exhaust note so much lower and tolerable. Injen or Stillen.

On a side note. Keeping the Factory muffler and deleting whats in between works very well. Just have a custom shop fab up a pipe from the Down pipe to the rear exhaust flange. Its chaep and you dont lose much that the Stillen or Ijnen give ya. No Drone and its got the same "Power".

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am in Central Texas and I did the Injen cat-back. Love the sound and power. Also keep an eye on Amazon. I picked mine up for $122. Easy install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts