Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have information or knowledge regarding replacement seats for the Juke.
Sparco and Buddy Team make replacement seats, but I have no information regarding there install in a Juke.
Hope to hear from people with first hand knowledge regarding replacement seats.
Thanks,
PCG

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Anyone have information or knowledge regarding replacement seats for the Juke.
Sparco and Buddy Team make replacement seats, but I have no information regarding there install in a Juke.
Hope to hear from people with first hand knowledge regarding replacement seats.
Thanks,
PCG
I have Sparco Milano seats in and they are a very tight fit and a project for a mounting solution.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply.
Did you have to fabricate mounting brackets, or were you able to find a source for a bracket that would work?
You stated it was a tight fit. Was it the center console and drive shaft tunnel that interfered?
Or was it because the wider seats had to be installed at a lower height? The side bolsters were hitting the center console.
Was your headroom reduced using these Sparco seats?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
It's possible mounting brackets for other new Nissans might fit but you can't be sure until you try. I love Sparco equipment, but they are tricky installs.

I had a Sparco Fighter seat in my 2002 Spec-V. I had the seat, mounting hardware, slider brackets and mounting bracket. Well the mounting bracket mounts to the floor and the sliding bracket mounts to the bottom of the seat, but there is no way to mount the 2 together, something Sparco fails to mention. It required welding to complete the install.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Thanks for the reply.
Did you have to fabricate mounting brackets, or were you able to find a source for a bracket that would work?
You stated it was a tight fit. Was it the center console and drive shaft tunnel that interfered?
Or was it because the wider seats had to be installed at a lower height? The side bolsters were hitting the center console.
Was your headroom reduced using these Sparco seats?
There are no brackets that work... they don't "make" brackets for flat rectangular areas (as hard as it was for me to grasp that). So I had double level brackets fabricated using planted seat bases with some long brackets they provided as well as some brackets that came with the seats.
I did not lose any headroom and have the seats so they can be raised and lowered (not easily) with remounting the height.
The base of the seat had problems with the center console... at least that combined with the width of the top.
THe side bolsters were not hitting the center console.. but the crank for the recline was .

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Planted Technology makes seat brackets for aftermarket seats to be installed in many different cars and trucks, but not as yet any for the Nissan Juke. They said that they would like to get ahold of a Juke so that they could fabricate some brackets for the juke. If you happens to live close to their location, give them a call at 425-747-0777 and maybe you could take your Juke in so that they could measure it whip up some brackets.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Location of Planted Tech

Planted Technology makes seat brackets for aftermarket seats to be installed in many different cars and trucks, but not as yet any for the Nissan Juke. They said that they would like to get ahold of a Juke so that they could fabricate some brackets for the juke. If you happens to live close to their location, give them a call at 425-747-0777 and maybe you could take your Juke in so that they could measure it whip up some brackets.
I forgot to mention in my posting about Planted Technology (seat brackets) where they are located.
They are located in Bellevue, Washington and their website is, planted technology.com
So if you are located near Bellevue, WA, own a Nissan Juke, and are interested in installing after-market seats in your Juke, drive over to Planted so they can take measurements and fabricate seat brackets for the Juke. Then all of us other Juke owners, not close to Bellevue, can also get some replacement brackets.
thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We're still looking for a volunteer Juke owner to take their Juke to Planted Technology to be measured for replacement seat brackets.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I forgot to mention in my posting about Planted Technology (seat brackets) where they are located.
They are located in Bellevue, Washington and their website is, planted technology.com
So if you are located near Bellevue, WA, own a Nissan Juke, and are interested in installing after-market seats in your Juke, drive over to Planted so they can take measurements and fabricate seat brackets for the Juke. Then all of us other Juke owners, not close to Bellevue, can also get some replacement brackets.
thanks
Planted Technology is still looking for a Juke owner in the Bellevue, Washington area to bring their ride into Planted's shop so that they can fabricate some front seat brackets to accept after-market race type seats in the Juke. I am located about 1200 miles from their shop or I would have been to their shop months ago to get these brackets made.
Hopefully an interested Juke owner will read this posting.
thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Owner wanted!!!

I just talked to Jeff at Planted Technology in Bellevue, Washington who's company makes replacement seat brackets for after market replacement seats. He is trying to find a Juke owner in his area that would being their Juke to his facility so that they could fabricate the needed brackets necessary to install replacement fronts seats.
His company is offering a 50% discount to the Juke owner who brings their Juke in so that they can fabricate the after market seat mounting brackets.
I sure wish I was located closer, I would be there "right now!":cool:
I'm hoping this message reaches an owner in the Bellevue area!:confused:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just talked to jeff and its funny almost 7 years later they still do not have seat brackets for the Juke.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts