Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2015 Nissan Nismo RS CVT (Pearl White)
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know to install the Nismo lower valance panel require you to remove the entire bumper? And can I reuse all the nuts and bolts?

Part Number: 850B2-3YW0A

Needless to said, a driver bump into me leaving two tiny imprint on the valance (will post pics later :mad:) He didn't want to go through insurance (the cost of the valance with shipping which was around $200) so he give me $275 for the damage.

Slope Font Parallel Rectangle Diagram

· Administrator
13,290 Posts
I have heard that this is harder to take off than the front bumper. Not sure if its true or not.

• Wow
Reactions: KinKin

· Vendor
1,273 Posts
The rear bumpers are a pain in the butt to get off, the retainer clips that the screws go into are almost always corroded or rusted so badly that they want to just snap off, which is a problem. Then the rear valance itself is always gross and has much all over its connections to the upper bumper, which makes it a pain in the butt to take off as well.

I can take a front bumper off in under 3 minutes if i haul ass (@Macgyver has seen me take them off, its not an exaggeration lol). Rears take me 35-45 minutes usually. The last one I needed to remove, I actually called in my old man who does body work, and paid him to do it so I did not have to. lol

· Administrator
13,290 Posts
Thats why I havent installed all of my rear light mods

• Haha

· Registered
2015 Nissan Nismo RS CVT (Pearl White)
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The rear bumpers are a pain in the butt to get off, the retainer clips that the screws go into are almost always corroded or rusted so badly that they want to just snap off, which is a problem. Then the rear valance itself is always gross and has much all over its connections to the upper bumper, which makes it a pain in the butt to take off as well.

I can take a front bumper off in under 3 minutes if i haul ass (@Macgyver has seen me take them off, its not an exaggeration lol). Rears take me 35-45 minutes usually. The last one I needed to remove, I actually called in my old man who does body work, and paid him to do it so I did not have to. lol
That settles it, I'm just going to pocket the money and leave it alone for now. I mean the bumper doesn't even look that bad and hardly notice the two small imprint (from the front license plate screws) unless I point it out to people.

I checked the dealer, they can get the valance with discount for $138....

· Administrator
13,290 Posts
Pretty good price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts