Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

This is my first post. Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a red touch up paint for my calipers on my 2016 juke nismo as I can't seem to find any anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I live in scotland, uk. A link would be fantastic, many many thanks in advance.

Also can anyone recommend a stainless steel exhaust system from the cat back as my car is 3 years old and suspect the original exhaust wont last much longer although it's only done 7k miles.

·
Super Moderator
10,893 Posts
Good question on the caliper paint.

Looking at my Juke and my Taurus SHO. I painted the SHO calipers with Dulicolor Caliper paint in a spray can. It works great. Its easy to do. Watch a youtube video.

As far as the exhaust. I dont know whats around you that can ship to Scotland. There are lots of options if you want a louder lower toned sound. Maybe consult a local shop and see what they charge for a custom SS CAT back.

·
Super Moderator
10,893 Posts
No but the Duplicolor brand paint is very close to the RS red. I would just paint the whole caliper and watch the Youtube video on how. Its super easy.

I am sorry I meant to say that but did not make it clear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts