Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your opinion on the red interior accents--yay or nay?

I wonder what percentage of vehicles will have this, and with what exterior color?

Are there exterior colors you think wouldn't look good with the red stuff inside?

Although I don't particularly like the red upholstery accents, I do like the red center console. Kind of gimmicky, I know, but the whole car is kind of gimmicky anyway, and I kind of feel the red accents are part of the whole package.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I like the red...might as well go all the way with it. I think it goes with any color really..I mean they all have red tail lights so techincally red on the outside as well. Red is like black in this instance...goes with anything except maybe brown.

·
Registered
447 Posts
The red wouldn't really fit with the electric blue. I think most of the cars will have the Gun Metallic color interior, just because it will be an easier sell.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The red center console with a different exterior color is ugly. I will not buy one with it. I would insist on the silver or gun metal console

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, I won't buy one with the silver and gray interior--way too boring! Okay, to be fair, I'd need to look at both in person before making up my mind, but I've already told my dealer I want one with the red inside.

And I think the red would look fabulous with the electric blue, personally. Red and blue go together well, and the color is of similar intensity. Like Scott above, if you're going to get a bright, funky car, might as well go all the way.

·
Registered
92 Posts
the red looks really good with the right exterior color. just like proteus said, it wont fit with something like electric blue. but it will fit perfectly with either a red, white, or black exterior.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I really like the electric blue and if I end up with that I'll bring the center console to a paintshop to get sprayed to match the exterior.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Now THAT'S a smart idea :) - cuz really, the grey IS too boring, and the red only goes well with a couple of the exteriors (speaking for my own tastes, of course).

·
Registered
296 Posts
What's your opinion on the red interior accents--yay or nay?

I wonder what percentage of vehicles will have this, and with what exterior color?

Are there exterior colors you think wouldn't look good with the red stuff inside?

Although I don't particularly like the red upholstery accents, I do like the red center console. Kind of gimmicky, I know, but the whole car is kind of gimmicky anyway, and I kind of feel the red accents are part of the whole package.
While I like the red console, cos´I want a red bodied Juke, allegedly, I wonder how prone to damage that area would be? Wifey with designer handbag, etc., etc. Chipped paint, plus touch-up brush, ugh!!

Chipped gun metal or gray would not be so noticeable, I guess?

·
Registered
9 Posts
i would like to go for a electric red and blue for my interior. i feel like romantic in blue and light red represents joy and love. as color changes the state of mind.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I like the Red exterior with the red interior, but would mind the gun metallic exterior with red interior (leather though)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I definitely have to see the console first. If I don't like it then I will apolster it with a thin layer of foam then some Cloth or leather to match the interior. Since I would only get the Leather/NAVI model it would most likely be leather. Bentley styles.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So what's the deal with this? I'm seeing a lot of pics of Jukes with the silver interior stuff. Do you have to request the red special? Are they making the red interior only with certain colors, or what?

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
That Blue is hot and I don't like blue in general.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
So what's the deal with this? I'm seeing a lot of pics of Jukes with the silver interior stuff. Do you have to request the red special? Are they making the red interior only with certain colors, or what?

I think you can order it, black or red
Mine said black, but it ends up grey with leather (red stiches) seats.

I like the red, but I think it will be outdated pretty soon, or some how it gonna irritate me

·
Registered
69 Posts
I like the red..it jumps out at you...finally a car that comes with a bold color accent to it's interior! So, Yay from me. Blue would look very cool. The silver is nice too.
Not sure the brown and red would look too good! I want to add some mood lighting like FORD and Honda has as an option.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yesterday i saw both... grey and red interior and i gotta say, it is true... red interior only works with some exterior colours :)
Then on the other hand, i'm happy again that i ordered mine black with black/red interior. As cruzdreamer said, finally a car with some more colour on the inside :D after all these years i can't stand that black/grey thing they do at VW, Audi, etc.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts