Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought our 2013 Nissan Juke, Midnight Edition, for my wife and she loves it. It had 11K on it.

Well...I took it to exchange a propane tank and laid it on the back seat.

I was in too much of a hurry and it rolled off into the back of the front seat. It tore a small hole in the leather. It looks pretty repairable, so can anyone recommend a kit?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
No kit. I recommend you take it to a local upholsterer and let them fix it professionally. That's where you'll get the best result.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
My Nissan dealer has a leather guy that fixes the RS seats (famous for the bolster to wear). Maybe chec yours?

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
You can't fix a hole in the leather. Those "repair" kits never work. You'll have to take it to an upholstery shop. You're probably looking at $100 to replace it if they don't have to order a leather hide.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Someone or something got ripped a new hole?

·
Super Moderator
4,135 Posts
I bought our 2013 Nissan Juke, Midnight Edition, for my wife and she loves it. It had 11K on it.

Well...I took it to exchange a propane tank and laid it on the back seat.

I was in too much of a hurry and it rolled off into the back of the front seat. It tore a small hole in the leather. It looks pretty repairable, so can anyone recommend a kit?

Thanks
Are you sure it's leather. Most Leather seats are leather only in the seating area. It is probably vinyl. If you can reach up the back, you can glue in a piece of vinyl with some craft glue. That will close the cut and make it hard to detect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts