1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I punched in the year/make/model and "this does not fit your: <blahJukeblah>" So I think you should just go to AutoZone or wherever you 'mercan folk buy parts... easier.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
On that amazon page, fill out the "confirm fitment" info. Then, immediately below the "this does not fit", use the link to find other wipers that DO fit.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
The first response suggests you go to autozone to get help (since you weren't having success online).

The 3rd response (mine) gives you step by step from the exact point where you left off, how to get the tool to work for you.

The 4th response gives you a link to a product that fits.

And yeah, there is some sass thrown in there because you didn't do the obvious thing and return the product and order the right one, all on your own, without even coming to a forum. So don't say that no one tried to help you, cuz that's just false.

But really, no one here gets paid. The mods are mods because they are trustworthy and have shown longevity in their dedication to the site. Realize that we have been participating on this site for years and have read and learned the ins-and-outs of the juke as deep as each of us are able to comprehend. Then someone shows up and says "i couldn't figure out how to use the fitment tool for a wiper blade on the biggest retail website in the world, how can I make a bad part fit?" Seriously, expect some roast.

And editing your original post to share your pain with the world is A+ classy. That type of stuff will help you make new friends and get help from all the new people you meet in life.

Best of luck with all your endeavors, at least we all know they are guaranteed to be action-packed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The first response suggests you go to autozone to get help (since you weren't having success online).

The 3rd response (mine) gives you step by step from the exact point where you left off, how to get the tool to work for you.

The 4th response gives you a link to a product that fits.

And yeah, there is some sass thrown in there because you didn't do the obvious thing and return the product and order the right one, all on your own, without even coming to a forum. So don't say that no one tried to help you, cuz that's just false.

But really, no one here gets paid. The mods are mods because they are trustworthy and have shown longevity in their dedication to the site. Realize that we have been participating on this site for years and have read and learned the ins-and-outs of the juke as deep as each of us are able to comprehend. Then someone shows up and says "i couldn't figure out how to use the fitment tool for a wiper blade on the biggest retail website in the world, how can I make a bad part fit?" Seriously, expect some roast.

And editing your original post to share your pain with the world is A+ classy. That type of stuff will help you make new friends and get help from all the new people you meet in life.

Best of luck with all your endeavors, at least we all know they are guaranteed to be action-packed.
How would you feel if you were in my shoes? Clearly I don’t know a lot, and I made a simple mistake, and then I come here asking for help. What do I get in return? People poking fun at my “stupidity.” Yes, there are some helpful comments in this thread, but how would you feel if a moderator of this community, someone who you expect at the very least to be friendly and welcoming to everyone, no matter how little they know? Yeah, some members are always going to be stupid and I expect that, but I don’t expect they type of behavior coming from a moderator.

But hey, if that’s how they roll, I guess this entire forum is an adventure, eh?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, I wanted to replace the rear wiper blade on my 2015 Juke, so I ordered this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EYYPUM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

After removing the stock blade today, I noticed that the shape of it is different than the one I ordered. Is there any way to make the one I ordered fit? Or do I need a different model? I'm looking to use silicone blades if possible.

Thanks!
you should be able to just change the blades over . I had a spare Peugeot blade I took the rubber and metal slides out an transferred them onto my arm on the tekno without any problem s

1 - 13 of 13 Posts