Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have a 2015 Nissan Juke SV I recently put an Alpine iLX-W650 into. I have seen multiple forums that say that making the rear camera work with aftermarket hu's is possible if you do some wiring, but I'm looking for the actual how-to for doing so. If anyone can help me out with the steps or put me in the direction of some forums that explain said steps that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,492 Posts
2015 gen 2 Juke, so you have the 360 surround view cameras. Nissan uses a proprietary summing box to combine the video feed from all cameras and display it on the head unit. There is no known way of reusing those cameras. Crutchfield is a great resource of identifying all the harnesses, connectors, and adapters needed to use an aftermarket head unit. Searching this forum will also give you similar information.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2015 gen 2 Juke, so you have the 360 surround view cameras. Nissan uses a proprietary summing box to combine the video feed from all cameras and display it on the head unit. There is no known way of reusing those cameras. Crutchfield is a great resource of identifying all the harnesses, connectors, and adapters needed to use an aftermarket head unit. Searching this forum will also give you similar information.
No, I only have the rearview camera. This Juke is a super barebones model. I got my aftermarket h/u on Crutchfield, no harness for the rearview camera was provided or available based on their website

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
For whatever reason some Canadian model types for Gen2 were different from US models. For one the SV in Canada is equivalent to the S model in the US I believe.

·
Super Moderator
2,492 Posts
Well I stand corrected. Interesting. In that case, there is some information on this forum that talks about the rear camera being 6V and analog. Beyond that, I don’t have any first hand knowledge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.