Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 awd cvt
53 Posts
Not sure of the rules down here, but looks better all cleared out.
Eagle eyes cleared tailights about $500 oz$
The little lower reflectiors were ebay special led lights, cheap$30 (sorry 13). Been in 3months. Still work. No bumper removal. Easy to wire in with bumper on
Want to do the top brake light in clear but cant justify $400 oz $ for it. Maybe if they come down in price but are good quality so u gotta pay.
e
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel

·
Premium Member
2014 awd cvt
53 Posts
I swear to god this Jukester96 fool is a troll. Everything he says makes me want to hurl.

EVERYTHING ELSE in this thread is awesome though. I love the intelligent discussion of silly unnecessary laws (ignoring jukesters worthless opinion input) and that the ultimate conclusion was "screw it I painted my reflectors!" which brings me great joy. Congrats on your Juke's new butt-eyes lol.

Regarding the statute you posted, s1 states "which reflector is required hereunder", that's your magical phrase that basically says "if it's required, don't mess with it". But as previously established: it's not required. So I hear ya, but I see nothing of merit to change my stance that reflectors are required for import/sale, but not required for usage on roadways.

Aus dawwwwwwg, rock them $30 specials. I think lights down there look totally fine. I chose to smoke mine though, as well as my 3rd brake light. Since I also have a black Jukeys, I think it cleans up the rear. Also, be forwarned that those clear tails are quite susceptible to UV damage.... So either be prudent about where you park or have em clearcoated to help save that plastic. Those things are expensive but they are cheap cheap cheaply made.
I got 3 sets. Most of the time its undercover or garaged, so hopefully last a year or 2.

·
Premium Member
2014 awd cvt
53 Posts
Did u just takeout the top brake light n paint it?, or did u use a smoked film over it. I can find them smoked online but prices start at $300+ not including postage. Bloody dear for such a small light. But i guess quality costs.

·
Premium Member
2014 awd cvt
53 Posts
Hay can anyone explain to me why I have round rear bumper reflectors?
I was wanting to take them out and mod the appearance. Do they just pop out or do I need to get at them from the back View attachment 191140
Hey mate, have a look online. They come in clear, smoked and red, with built in lighting for xtra brake lights or even reverse lights. Prices range from $20 inc postage to nearly $100, Iordered a set accidentally. But will use on something else as the 3 jukes that i have all have same rear end. They are easy to wire in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts