Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for suggestions on fender flares for my Juke I have a pretty wide stance and need flares.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I used universal fender flares off amazon...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Really interested in your wheel and tire setup. What are you running?

·
Registered
432 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rally Juke! Nice setup, I love seeing wide Jukes

The only reason I went with ford F150 fender flares was because I run 33" tires and I needed a MASSIVE flare that had an opening that could fit them. I also thought it would be easier than making custom fiberglass fender flares, but I was wrong, it turns out plastic forming and plastic fabrication is actually pretty difficult. At the time, there weren't very many options for off the shelf fender flares, but I have been hearing a few people talk about Clinched Flares. They are quite a bit more expensive than the generic Amazon ones, but they do have way more styles and sizes to come up with a really good fitment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
do you have a lift on yours? Can you post a link for the rims & tires youve got on your juke? Been having a hard time figuring our what will work for my 2013 juke nismo. PLEASE HELP! Lol

Welcome to the forum, Rally Juke! Nice setup, I love seeing wide Jukes

The only reason I went with ford F150 fender flares was because I run 33" tires and I needed a MASSIVE flare that had an opening that could fit them. I also thought it would be easier than making custom fiberglass fender flares, but I was wrong, it turns out plastic forming and plastic fabrication is actually pretty difficult. At the time, there weren't very many options for off the shelf fender flares, but I have been hearing a few people talk about Clinched Flares. They are quite a bit more expensive than the generic Amazon ones, but they do have way more styles and sizes to come up with a really good fitment.

View attachment 187938
View attachment 187939

·
Registered
235 Posts
do you have a lift on yours? Can you post a link for the rims & tires youve got on your juke? Been having a hard time figuring our what will work for my 2013 juke nismo. PLEASE HELP! Lol
My Juke is lifted 2 inches but it also has a 1.5" control arm spacer bracket, so my wheel and tire setup isn't exactly something you would just throw on any Juke, but my older setup was on the stock rims with 245/65r17 tires, that was about 1.5" lift with some bumper trimming (that's about the biggest you can go without serious extensive modification)

I’m running 15”x9” American racing baskets with 1.25” spacers and 205/70/R15 Yokohama's.
Also here's a couple posts ago where Rally Juke mentioned his setup.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you for that info. What would you recommend size wise if im looking to downsize to 17s and want wider tires on the back without changing my rotor/brake system out, lifting my car Or using a spacer? I know my rims are currently 7 inches wide now.. would like to bring the back two out to about 8.5 inches. As far as the spacers go, how easy is that to do? I know control arms are usually a two person job. Would it be worth using a spacer on my back tires to achieve a wider look?

·
Super Moderator
10,728 Posts
Spacers are super easy. Just make sure the rims you use have enough of a cut out on the back side to make way for the bolts that bolt the spacer to the Juke.

The Juke can easily clear 9.5 to 10" wide tires all the way around especially with spacers.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
If possible, I would pick a wheel with less offset. The 5X4.5" bolt pattern gives you lots of options, as it was used on many Fords and Jeeps.

Reactions: Livm710

·
Registered
6 Posts
So you think i can get away with 8.5 inch wide rims all the way around w out using a spacer? (Remember im downsizing from 18s to 17s)
Spacers are super easy. Just make sure the rims you use have enough of a cut out on the back side to make way for the bolts that bolt the spacer to the Juke.

The Juke can easily clear 9.5 to 10" wide tires all the way around especially with spacers.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
What offset would work best for that? Sorry shouldve asked that w my last question.
I wish I could give you a definitive answer, but it really depends. How wide do you want to go? How much do you want them to stick out? If you have 23 mm (25.4 mm is 1") offset on a 9" wide wheel, it would have basically the same backspacing as the stock 7" wide, 48 mm offset. You should still have clearance with ~1/2" less backspace. How wide do you want to go?

And you can downsize to 16" easily with stock brakes. 15" might be dependent on wheel design, but if you go to that size, it will open you up to a wide range of actual rally car/rallycross products, as that is what is typically used for gravel. However, most actual rally cars do not go that wide: 205/65 15 on 7" wide wheels is common.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yea I have 15x10 with 295’s
The OP says 15x9 with 205’s? Omg it didn’t seem that stretched...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was wanting my front two to stay at stock width but go down in rim size. Ive got powerstop rotors on front & back & oem calipers.. not sure if i can go any smaller than 17s w those rotors & calipers. As far as the back two, i’d like them to stick out at least an inch or two from where they are now. Its 2013 Juke Nismo if that helps you, help me figure this stuff out. I really appreciate your help, im definitely not the best with this stuff. SO thankful for this forum.
I wish I could give you a definitive answer, but it really depends. How wide do you want to go? How much do you want them to stick out? If you have 23 mm (25.4 mm is 1") offset on a 9" wide wheel, it would have basically the same backspacing as the stock 7" wide, 48 mm offset. You should still have clearance with ~1/2" less backspace. How wide do you want to go?

And you can downsize to 16" easily with stock brakes. 15" might be dependent on wheel design, but if you go to that size, it will open you up to a wide range of actual rally car/rallycross products, as that is what is typically used for gravel. However, most actual rally cars do not go that wide: 205/65 15 on 7" wide wheels is common.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts