Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its probably posted somewhere on this forum but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

My question is are/will the 2015 nismo projector lights fit 2014 nismo.

If it is posted somewhere and i missed it please share the link.

·
Super Moderator
1,606 Posts
no. those headlights will not fit on an older Juke. 2011-2014 is the gen 1 bumper, headlights, etc. 2015-2017 gen 2 got a facelift with slightly stylized gators, headlights, bumper, etc. There's a good chance the mounting tabs are in a different location and there would be gaps between the housing and bumper.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no. those headlights will not fit on an older Juke. 2011-2014 is the gen 1 bumper, headlights, etc. 2015-2017 gen 2 got a facelift with slightly stylized gators, headlights, bumper, etc. There's a good chance the mounting tabs are in a different location and there would be gaps between the housing and bumper.
Thanks I really wish they did but looks like i found a new project.:ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
9,957 Posts
Thanks I really wish they did but looks like i found a new project.:ROFLMAO:
It is far cheaper and easier to just get the Gen 1 head lights retrofitted. You would need so many different OEM parts to do this as well as custom work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know its probably posted somewhere on this forum but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

My question is are/will the 2015 nismo projector lights fit 2014 nismo.

If it is posted somewhere and i missed it please share the link.
Sorry, I know this isn't an answer to your question but, if he has time, I HIGHLY recommend Thirteen Fortenberry [email protected].
I have a gen 2 and he built a set of lights for me that are amazing. Great light, great cut off. This morning was a bit foggy and I was so happy I had the new lights. I cannot say enough good things about the lights and his quality of work and service. My dashcam picture doesn't do it justice but the dots at the far end of the picture are almost a half mile away. (It's the Texas gulf coast. There are actually places where I can see reflectors 2 miles away.)
dashcam grab High beam 1500 feet.jpg

·
Super Moderator
9,957 Posts
AWESOME !!!

For the work he does. The safety is worth it alone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts