Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey, I'm a car-shopping lady from Texas. I've been looking at lots of smallish hatches/wagons/utility vehicles, and haven't found the right vehicle yet. I won't be ready to buy until the fall anyway, and I'm very interested in the Juke.

Down with cookie cutter cars! But boy, aren't the reviews of the styling vicious? Such unbridled rhetoric (monstrous, ghastly, etc.). But I kinda like it! I also like the versatility, hot new engine, and thoughtful innovation.

Am really looking forward to seeing it in person. Glossy pr photos don't really give you a sense of how big it is and the in-person impression.

The idea of buying a "brand new" car; as in first run, never before released in the US is appealing, too. It also carries some risks, but Nissan has a pretty good track record for this sort of thing I think. I has the potential to be a collectible, or at least, a favorite oddity!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I agree Violet...most cars look the same and boring if u ask me! I am excited to see a really unique design and starting under $20,000 is not bad. It should be a fun car to tool around in. Can't wait to see it in person and test drive it even tho I may not be ready when it debuts! I have seen many bad comments about the styling but it just goes to show people are very conservative! I am in my 40's and female and I love it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts